60

"Where's your bedroom?" Yoongi asked as he hung his jacket up on a coat peg.

"Excuse me?"

"Did I stutter? Where's your bedroom Jungkook?" Yoongi asked again as he turned to face Jungkook.

Jungkook just stood there confused and then he remembered the texts he and Yoongi had been sending.

"Follow me." Jungkook said.

Jungkook guided Yoongi upstairs and down the hallway to his room, the door was already open so Jungkook and Yoongi just walked straight in.

"Nice room, good size, I like your bed as well might have to test that out myself." Yoongi smirked as he pinched Jungkook's butt.

"Hyung!" Jungkook whined as he playfully slapped Yoongi's arm.

"Jungkook that hurt!" Yoongi exclaimed while rubbing his 'sore' arm.

Jungkook froze, he didn't mean to hurt Yoongi it was only meant to be a playful slap, Tae had always said that Jungkook didn't know his own strength.

"Oh my god, hyung I'm so sorry, what can I do to make it better." Jungkook asked with concern.

Yoongi sat down on the bed and continues to rub his arm after all he's sensitive. Jungkook felt really bad, he hated it when people were mad at him.

"Jungkook, come here." Yoongi said while he pointed at the spot in front of him.

Jungkook slowly walked over to where Yoongi wanted him and waited for Yoongi to do what he was going to do, Jungkook had his eyes closed so he never saw what Yoongi was doing until he felt arms around his neck pulling him in closer and that's when their lips connected.

It started off as a normal kiss: Yoongi with his hands going through Jungkook's soft brown hair and Jungkook with his hands on Yoongi's hips leaning deeper into the kiss, the first time Yoongi and Jungkook kissed he could instantly tell that he was a very good kisser.
Yoongi licked Jungkook's bottom lip begging for entrance, Jungkook slowly allowed Yoongi's tongue to enter and they both fought for dominance but Yoongi quickly succeeded. Jungkook slowly moved his hands up to Yoongi's waist and leaned forward to deepen the kiss until the lack of oxygen started to become a problem.

"Jungkook, I'm going to ask this before anything, are you sure about this, are you ready?"

Yoongi and Jungkook were sat next to each other on the bed, Jungkook was resting on Yoongi's  shoulder as he thought about what could happen next, was he ready to loose his pureness? Did he actually want this? Is Yoongi the one?

"Listen Jungkookie, if you don't want to then I'm cool with that we can sit on the bed and cuddle while watching TV, I don't want to pressure you into anything okay." Yoongi stated.

Jungkook nodded his head, "hyung, if we do this it is because we do genuinely love each other right. Promise you won't leave."

Yoongi almost choked on his own oxygen after he heard what Jungkook said "Why would I leave the person I love and if you don't want to do it Jungkook we don't have to."

Yoongi wrapped Jungkook in his arms and they fell down on the bed, "hyung, I want you to be the one."

Yoongi smiled fondly at Jungkook and quickly kissed him "and one thing you should know, I have a huge daddy kink....just keep that in mind."

Yoongi climbed on top of Jungkook and leaned in to kiss him, Jungkook had his arms around Yoongi's neck as he pulled him closer. Yoongi lowered himself onto Jungkook's body and pulled back from the kiss, he started planting little kisses down Jungkook's neck as he slowly slid his hands down to the buttons on Jungkook's shirt and unbuttoned them, Jungkook was trying not to moan when Yoongi found his sweet spot on his neck but it didn't work because Yoongi sensed the change in Jungkook: his breathing was changing every time Yoongi planted a kiss there.

"Don't hold it in baby, I'd love to hear you moan." Yoongi whispered as he unbuttoned the last button on the shirt.

Jungkook shivered at Yoongi's touch, it was like electricity going through his body. Jungkook arched his back and moaned as Yoongi started to suck on his sweet spot, tugging at Yoongi's blue sweater Jungkook finally pulled it off of him revealing his sculpted chest.

"You like it baby? Make as many marks as you want." Yoongi chuckled as he kissed Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook was already hard but that's the effect he had from Yoongi. Yoongi himself was also hard but he was going to tease Jungkook just a little bit more or so he thought.
Jungkook flipped himself and Yoongi over and started to kiss his chest, Yoongi was surprised by Jungkook's sudden dominance but he didn't care because he was still going to have Jungkook's ass.
Yoongi held onto Jungkook's thighs as he thrusted himself up and against Jungkook, the friction made both males moan and Jungkook was surprised by the sudden noise that erupted from him. As Jungkook kissed up towards Yoongi's neck he was surprised when Yoongi let out a deep groan and tugged on Jungkook's hair.

Yoongi flipped them over and unbuckled Jungkook's pants and slowly pulled them down with his teeth, Jungkook's breathing hitched as Yoongi dragged the pants down over his crutch.

Yoongi positioned himself at Jungkook's entrance and kissed Jungkook "Just think of me baby okay, if you want me to stop I will I love you Jungkookie."

Jungkook nodded "I love you to daddy-" Jungkook blushed as the words just slipped out his mouth.

Yoongi slowly pushed himself into Jungkook, but half way Jungkook let out a pain filled sob and started shaking from the pain that was shooting through his body.

"D-Don't S-S-Stop." Jungkook stuttered as he got his breathing under control.