46

"Are you okay Jungkookie?" Minhyung asked while he was washing the dishes in the staffroom.

Jungkook sighed, he asked his hyung for help but Yoongi wouldn't take his problem seriously, maybe Minhyung will?

"Well tonight I'm going out with friends to a gay bar but um, I kinda regret saying that I'll go and I don't want my first kiss to be when I'm drunk."

Minhyung thought for a minute, "look, I'm not gay but do you want me to also come, I can stay sober so that I can make sure you don't kiss anybody while being drunk?"

Jungkook smiled "would you mind coming hyung?"

Minhyung smiled and reassured Jungkook that he would come with him after all what are friends for?
Jungkook was still annoyed at Yoongi: because Yoongi was his hyung he should've helped him instead of messing around with a situation like this.

"Hi, can I order a large cheese and tomato pizza please with a side drink of cola." Asked the customer in front of Jungkook.

Jungkook placed the order into the computer and handed a slip over to the customer, "your order is likely to take a while would you rather give me an address for it to be delivered to or are you going to wait here?"

The customer shook her "I'll wait here if that's okay?"

While Jungkook was working he tried to not get distracted by the constant vibration of his phone, he knew it was Yoongi and he felt bad for ignoring him but he can't drop everything he's doing just for a person even Yoongi.

What if its about his health and your ignoring him, he could be confessing his love to you!
Don't be stupid Jungkook he doesn't love you, he doesn't even care about you everything between you and him is one sided!

Jungkook continued with his job even though the guilt was eating him alive, maybe just maybe this night out will be a good way to get over his love for his hyung.

"Jungkook, Sana needs your help a minute." Said one of his fellow work mates that he'll be going out with tonight.

Jungkook went upstairs into the storage room and saw Sana holding her nose, blood running in-between her fingers. Something had fallen from a high shelf and landed on Sana's nose breaking it and because Jungkook was trained in first aid that's why he was asked to help Sana.

"Sana, what did you do?" Jungkook asked urgently while examining Sana's bloody nose.

Sana winced at Jungkook's touch "I was....ouch! Reaching for more pizza...ouch....sauce and then something....ouch...fell on my nose!" Sana exclaimed in pain.

Once Jungkook's shift ended he finally decided to look at the messages Yoongi had sent him.