37

⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️

Namjoon's POV:

Well I guess I should get to work with talking to Yoongi's managers, this is not going to be easy...
Scrolling through my contacts on my phone I finally come across the number I was looking for Bang Si Hyuk....

Ring Ring Ring Ri-

While on the phone to Yoongi's manager I was thinking about how I was going to convince him to let Jungkook visit.

"So I need to talk to you about something and I'm hoping that you will kindly agree to it." I stated.

I waited for Bang Si Hyuk to respond and then  continued,"Is Yoongi allowed visitors?"

Once again I waited for the response before continuing "That's good well you see...Yoongi has this one fan Jungkook and Yoongi knows him...they're friends so I was wondering if you could allow Jungkook permission to visit him."

I heard silence on the other end of the phone, this may not be a good sign.

"Namjoon, I'm not trying to be rude or anything but Jungkook still classes as a fan, if anyone else found out that a fan was visiting Min Yoongi then other fans would want to as well and I simply can't allow that, I'm sorry."

"Look, I get that but...Jungkook is also my nephew, he knows the struggle of people being famous and he's very respectful...Yoongi cares about him and the feeling is returned so please, just think about it." I really hope he allows it.

"If I allowed this other fans can't hear about this okay, Namjoon I'm trusting that this won't be a mistake." Said Bang Si Hyuk.

"It won't be a mistake, trust me." I said.

"Okay, permission granted but Namjoon if this gets out to fans I will not be happy!"

Jungkook's POV:

I had just pulled my hoodie over my head when I heard a knock at the door, grabbing my phone from the stained coffee table I opened the door and smiled gratefully at my uncle Joon, I will never know how he was able to convince the manager to allow this!

"Hey Jungkook, you ready to go?" Namjoon asked.

I nod my head while locking up. While we were on the way to the hospital I kept wiping my sweaty palms on my jeans: I'm so nervous, what if he is in really bad condition? Uncle Joon did say that he lost a lot of blood, did he get beaten up?

"Uncle Joon, how did you, Yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung become famous?" I asked, I wanted to get my mind in a different place.

"Well, we used to be underground rappers we weren't well known and I guess this is when we made our battle names: Yoongi is a.k.a Agust D, Hoseok is a.k.a JHope and I'm a.k.a Rapmonster. It took a long time to become recognized but honestly I can't remember how."

I nod my head and stare out of the window, it won't be long until we arrive at the hospital.

"Jungkook-ah we're here!" My uncle Joon exclaimed.

I look up from my phone and gulp, I think I'm going to be sick with nerves...We walked into the hospital and went up to floor that Yoongi was staying on. Every time I caught my reflection I could see the beads of sweat clinging to my hair.
As we were walking we came across a nurse, hopefully she can help us.

"Hello nurse, Um we were hoping that we could visit a Mr Min Yoongi." Uncle Joon said.

The nurse turned and smile at us, she was very beautiful.

"Oh hello, yes Min Yoongi well right know he's being seen by the doctor: a couple deep wounds have been reopened so you won't be able to see him today but I can take you into a room so we can talk about the condition he is in."

We walk into a little room that was painted blue and it had a few paintings hanging around on the wall.

"So are you aware about why he is in hospital?"

Uncle Joon nodded but I shook my head, I was unaware about the reasons.

"Okay...there is no easy way of saying this he used a razor blade to slice his wrists open, he cut deeply into some veins and lost a lot of blood, when examining his body we discovered a lot of cuts all over his body and scares, he's had to have three blood transfusions because he almost bled to death." The nurse said while looking at me.

I could feel the tears running down my face and I could feel my breath catching in my chest, Yoongi had tried to kill himself, did he really hate this world so much?

"We have been able to stitch up all of his wounds but some of them keep reopening, he is in stable condition and he is on a drip but you won't be able to see him until tomorrow morning through to the afternoon but when you do see him don't be surprised if he doesn't talk much." The nurse said while looking uncomfortable.

"Why?" I ask even though I don't want the answer.

"...he tried to cut his own throat..."

________________________

I would like to thank AestheticStigma for helping me with this chapter ❤