10

Yoongi sighed, he didn't know who Lil_Kookie97 was but he felt bad for him: for the past week he'd noticed people being very rude to him and he only knew this because of the amount of times he'd been mentioned within the boys Instagram posts; especially Alex, Yoongi hates Alex with a passion.
In two weeks Yoonfi would be doing a live talk with his fans, it was nerve racking yet exciting: the thought of helping people have him a rush of pure adrenaline, he remembered the old days when not even the school councillors would help him with the bullying and mental health issues, they called it taboo but he was determined to break the stereotype.

Yoongi: So my talk is in two weeks and we need to figure out who needs help, I already know one person that needs my help but they will be going last so that I can talk to them longer.

Bang Si Hyuk: Okay, you sound like you've already got something we'll planned out which is awesome. But I think you need to make it clear that only people that need the help can come, we will do another event where you can talk to the fans in general. Fan signing maybe?

Yoongi: That's a good idea then afterwards we can release some more music!

"Guess its Instagram time." Yoongi mutters while opening up the app, it one of the main social media's that he uses to update his fans, he once tried Twitter but it wasn't for him really.

❤ 998,880 likes

998,880 likes

Official_MinYoongi: In regards to my therapy talk in two weeks I want to make it clear that only people that have been bullied are allowed to attend unless your a parent bringing your child then your more then welcome, sadly though I won't be able to talk to every single one of you however if this is successful then we can do it again. Now I understand that lots of you are desperate to meet me so there will be a fan signing the week after and I look forward to seeing you all.

View all 77,556 comments

Lil_Kookie97: Your so extremely handsome Yoongi, I'm extremely jealous about that. Maybe I'll be able to talk to you in two weeks ❤ Stay healthy Min Yoongi 💗💗💗💗💗

Wendy: MIN YOONGI OPPA NOTICE ME I LOVE YOU!

TaeTae: Yoongi please talk to @Lil_Kookie97 His name is Jungkook: he's been through so much.

Rapmonster_Official: Yoongi you don't even care about your fans so stop lying. You just want attention!

Official_MinYoongi: @Rapmonster_Official Omg what the actual fuck Namjoon that's bullshit! You know I love my fans more then I love Holly and trust me I love Holly so damn much! First your rude about a cute little nickname that somebody gave me now this!

Chimminie: Who's Holly?

Lil_Kookie97: @Chimminie Holly is the name of his dog.

My_Yoongi: Can I bring you a present? For example our wedding rings?