55

❤ 10, 200 likes

❤ 10, 200 likes

Lil_Kookie97: Fuck me this man is fine, I've said it once but I'll say it again I love Min Yoongi so damn much and that's how it will stay!

View all 8, 500 comments

TaeTae: We know Kookie ❤😁😂 @Offical_MinYoongi Jungkook loves you

Chimminie: Your whipped boy

BP_LI$A: This man really does make you happy, shit.

Alex: Hi Jungkook...

My_Yoongi: @Offical_MinYoongi let's settle this who do you love more me (obviously) or this twat?

Cute_Yoongi: Awwwwww.

Biaswrecker_Hobi: He loves you to bet!

Official_MinYoongi: @My_Yoongi I don't even know you, I will love you as a fan but nothing more then that and please stop being rude to this boy, he has done nothing more then express his love to me. @TaeTae Yeah I know that Taehyung thank you for the reminder! 😂

Agustd_Fan page: Tongue technology 👅

Jin: Your love for him is becoming unhealthy Jungkook, you haven't been to work in ages! Where even are you!

TaeTae: @Jin calm down Eomma, Jungkook is fine trust me!

Rm_Nj: @Jin He's fine honestly, his love for Yoongi is not unhealthy how do you know he hasn't been to work for ages?

Jin: @Rm_Nj They called me and said they are thinking of sacking him for not being at work for so long!

Lil_Kookie97: @Jin Eomma I'm fine, I've been with Uncle Joon: I haven't been well for the past week and I didn't want to stay with you because you'd get all concerned so I stayed with him, I went out with Jimin to a cafe and since then I've been I'll for a week, I phoned work up and told them!

Jin: @Lil_Kookie97 I'm coming over there and we are talking!

"JUNGKOOK YOU LITTLE BITCH WHERE ARE YOU!" Yoongi yelled from upstairs.

Jungkook just laid there on the sofa in a very shitty mood, it wasn't his fault that he got ill so why was Jin so pissed off?

"There you are!" Yoongi exclaimed as he jumped onto Jungkook and straddled him "Do you have to say those things on the pictures you post of me! I become a blushing mess!" Yoongi whined as he made a pouty face.

Jungkook just stared at the ceiling and said nothing, he didn't even really notice that Yoongi was there.
Yoongi playfully punched Jungkook's stomach.

"Hey, I'm not mad at you! What's wrong?" Yoongi questioned.

Jungkook took his eyes off of the ceiling and stared at Yoongi before lifting his phone up and showing Yoongi the messages. Carefully reading the messages Yoongi saw the one from Jin ' Your love for him is becoming unhealthy Jungkook, you haven't been to work in ages! Where even are you!'

"Why does he feel the need to fucking interfere anyway? He isn't even my real family he shouldn't care whether I'm at work or not!" Jungkook exclaimed angrily.

Yoongi placed the phone down on the table in front of the sofa and grabbed Jungkook's hands in each of his and held them.

"Everything will be fine I promise, I'll be here with you and so will Namjoon." Yoongi reasurred.

"Hyung, you being here will make it worse: Jin thinks the reason I'm not at work is because of you and I don't want him to be made at you!" Jungkook exclaimed.

Yoongi thought for a moment...."I know how I can help you Kookie. Trust me."