31

"Hi hyung." Jungkook smiled: it was his turn to talk with Yoongi.

"Its so nice to have respect, hi what's your name?" Yoongi asked while looking at the younger: he recognized him but he couldn't remember where from.

"My names Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook." He mumbled.

Yoongis eyes lite up and he gave a quick gummy smile: he remembered Jungkook from his instagram fan page.

"Oh I know you, your friends tagged me in your posts. I do read everything you say when I'm tagged and I'm flattered.

Jungkook had a serious case of the pink cheeks, he couldn't help but blush; he imagined that Yoongi would judge him.

"So if you don't mind me asking...why didn't you come to my other event: your friends said you were coming."

Jungkook froze, was Yoongi generally concerned about him not being there? Yoongi was staring right into Jungkooks eyes and he felt like he could tell Yoongi anything.

"Something from my child hood reappeared and it wasn't good and it led to me not being able to come."

Yoongi held Jungkooks hands reassuringly and nodded, "I hope everything's better now and on a different note just ignore that Alex person when he comments on your stuff or my stuff he's just a person from my past."

Jungkook smiled and nodded.

"Jungkook, thank you for my birthday present it was really sweet of you. I also remember you delivering my pizza."

The two men both laughed, they were getting along very well, Yoongi liked Jungkook he wasn't like other fans he was more caring and not self obsessed.

"Next!" The staff member ordered.

"Well hyung I hope you have a good day." Said Jungkook before leaving.

"You to jungkook-ah."

Once Jungkook left Yoongi internally sighed, Jungkook seemed like a good kid and in all honesty he actually missed him...