39

Yoongi's POV:

I was so surprised when I turned around to see Jungkook, I honestly didn't expect any visitors especially one from a fan and to be honest I wouldn't of thought that my manager would allow it but somehow it happened.
I never thought I would see the day where a fan would see me in this state.

"Yoongi, is it okay me being here? Do you want me to go?" Jungkook asked while looking straight ahead.

Please don't go! It is perfectly fine you being here! I was surprised to see you but it doesn't bother me, I'm glad your here...

I hand the pad over to Jungkook but he doesn't notice it, I roll my eyes and tap him on the arm to grab his attention.

"Oh, sorry hyung." He said while taking hold of the notepad.

He must think I'm such an attention seeker, I don't even know why he likes me after all I'm such a loser I'm weak, I'm to weak to even kill myself, soon the news of what happened will get onto social media and everyone will hate me.

"I'm glad that you don't mind me being here hyung." Jungkook said while handing me the note pad back.

I feel like utter shit, I look like shit as well with all these bandages especially the one around my neck...I can't believe I did this to myself...

"Hyung I love you, please don't cry." Whispered Jungkook while wiping the unnoticeable tears off of my face.

I close my eyes and just continue to cry silent tears I've been holding back tears for so long that I can't do it anymore. This boy is to caring, acting like he doesn't have monsters of his own.

"Do you want some time on your own?" Jungkook asks as he held my face in his hands and continued to wipe the tears away.

I open my probably blood shot eyes and stare at him, he is so close to me that I can smell the scent of coconut and vanilla on him.

"N-N-No!" I silently cry out while grabbing him with my free hand that has no drip attached to it.

I grab his waist and pull him into me so that I can hug him, I just really need a hug. Jungkooks back is resting against my chest and I just cry onto his shoulder while clutching his hoodie in my hand.

After crying for god knows how long I finally calmed down. Jungkook has been really patient: he was in such an awkward position while I was crying on him. It still surprises me by how Jungkook is acting: he isn't acting as a fan he's acting like a friend he's the type of friend I want and he must mean something to me, I clearly remember his name I have loads of fans but I remember him, I wanted to know his story.....he means something to me.