4

❤ 67, 776 likes

67, 776 likes

Official_MinYoongi: Thank you everybody for wishing me a happy birthday. I had such a great day with my friends Namjoon and Hoseok they completely spoiled me with gifts which wasn't necessary; I also discovered that somebody knows my address: I opened the front door this morning and discovered a huge basket filled with gifts. If it was a fan that did that thank you so much but you shouldn't be wasting your money on me and how did you know where I live?

View 21, 221 comments

Hoseok_Official: Maybe you have an admirer?

My_Yoongi: Oppa is so handsome!!!! 😍😍

BP_LI$A: Yoongi guess what @Lil_Kookie97 calls you lil meow meow! Thought you should know.

Chimminie: @Lil_Kookie97 Was that you Jungkookie? It would explain why you never answered my calls let alone come shopping with me.

RapMonster_Official: That's cute Yoongi. Wow hold up: somebody calls this bad boy lil meow meow? 😂

Official_MinYoongi: @RapMonster_Official Dude, shut up your being rude, don't be rude!

Lil_Kookie97: @BP_LI$A Jeez thanks for that. @Chimminie Yes it was me, I didn't answer your calls because you were calling me at stupid O'clock and I didn't go shopping with you because I don't like going to the child's section in the store!

Lil_Kookie97: @Official_MinYoongi Sorry....