Chapter 36 - 'What are you doing here?'

Very important AN at the end! Please read!!!!!

Enjoy!

***

Chapter 36 - 'What are you doing here?'

I woke up feeling a lot happier. The events from last night played in my head like a broken recorder and it wouldn't stop. I jumped out of bed, literally, and I skipped over to my drawer. I was about to pull out a pair of jeans and a regular shirt, but I decided not to. My mind suddenly wandered over to Noah, and my good mood dropped.

You know what? I thought to myself. I'm going to dress up. Just to show Noah what he's missing.

I put the jeans and shirt back, and instead brought out a light pink skirt and a floral shirt. I went over to my undergarments drawer and I pulled out a matching pair of bra and underwear. I went over to the bathroom and started to strip.

I jumped into the shower and started scrubbing myself with soap. I was halfway done with my shower when I heard my phone ringing from my room. I growled in annoyance and rinsed the rest of my body off. I turned off the shower and stepped out. I spotted my towel on the rack and I pulled it onto my body while stepping out of the restroom.

The cold air hit my body at full force and I winced a little at the impact. I stalked over to my phone and picked it up right when it stopped ringing. I growled in the back of my throat and slammed my phone down onto the desk and turned around to head back into my bathroom. As I started walking, my phone started to ring again. I threw my head back and groaned in annoyance.

"Who the hell keeps on calling me?" I muttered, heading back over to my nightstand. I picked up my phone and I saw Mark's number flashing on my screen. A small smile slipped onto my lips and I answered the call. "Hey Mark."

"Hannah, hey! I just wanted to know what you were doing this afternoon." He said.

My eyes widened. We just saw each other last night and now he wants to go out again? "Um, well I was planning to go somewhere with Natalie after school." I explained.

"Oh." I could hear the disappointment in his voice. "Well, can I come with you guys?"

I started to grow annoyed with him because time was ticking and I had school today. I couldn't be late because I had already missed too many days of school. "We were planning on it only being the two of us." I trailed off. There was silence on the other end of the line for a while, and I pulled my phone away from my ear to make sure that he didn't hang up on me. I saw that he was still on the line with me and I placed the phone back on my ear.

"Hello?" I asked.

I heard him clearing his throat from the other end of the line and there was a small silence again before he broke it. "Sorry. But I understand. It's okay. You guys need your girl time, and I could use a little time with my parents. I haven't really seen them lately so I can do that." I nodded, but then remembered that he couldn't see me and I mentally smacked my head.

"Okay yeah." I said.

There was another silence on the phone, and I glanced at the time. My eyes widened in shock and I choked on my non-existent spit.

"Hannah? Are you okay?" I heard Mark ask.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I got to go. I'm running late for school!" I exclaimed. I didn't even wait for him to answer before ending the call.

I ran over back to the restroom and I grabbed my clothes from the counter. I ran back into my room while pulling my shirt over my head and onto my body. I stopped for a second so that I could put my skirt on. After they were on, I pulled my shoes on, and I went over to my vanity mirror. I widened my eyes so that I could work on my mascara. I whisked it through my eyelashes and when I felt that it was enough, I pulled back and inspected my work. I grinned at my success, and did the same for the other eye. Then I proceeded on with eyeliner.