Chapter 14 - 'Dude, no offense, but you are a disgrace to mankind.'

Chapter 14 - 'Dude, no offence, but you are a disgrace to mankind.'

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

"Who the fuck are you anyways?"

"None of your business."

"Actually, I think this is my business because I obviously know her way better than you do."

"Oh yeah? And how can you prove that?"

"By asking her. Duh."

"If you haven't noticed, she's lying in a hospital room, passed out due to lack of blood! Yeah, you can talk to her and she'll totally wake up!"

"Okay, there is no need for sarcasm."

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

"I can use sarcasm whenever I want to!"

"Says who?"

"Says me!"

"Oh yeah, like people totally listen to what you have to say!"

"Okay, now you're using sarcasm!"

"I can use sarcasm whenever I want to!"

"I do not sound like that!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm positive!"

"Well, maybe next time you should ta-"

"Will you two please shut up?" I complained, my hands going to my pounding head.

When I open my eyes, I see two pair of eyes looking at me intently, both filled with the same amount of relief and concern.

"Are you okay?"

"You want me to get you water?"

"No, I'll get her the water."

"No, she obviously wants me to get the water for her!"

"Oh come on! You don't know what she wants!"

"Well neither do you!"

"Oh I bet-"

"Seriously, would you two just shut up? Person with a pounding head over here!" I snapped pointing to myself.

It seemed to register in their minds that this wasn't the right time to fight. Noah, ran out of the room with Adam right behind him, leaving me alone in the room with a pounding headache. I smiled. Maybe they'll go get me some stuff for my head and not fight anymore.

At that precise moment, I heard a loud crash, and the sound of Noah's and Adam's voice fighting again, over who-knows-what and I groan out loud.

Well maybe not.

A couple moments later, Noah came barging through the door with a cup of water in his hands and Adam was right behind him literally dragging a nurse through the door. The nurse had a terrified look on her face and she would be flat on the floor if it wasn't for Adam's hand keeping her up.

Poor nurse.

I leaned up in bed almost immediately and my mouth dropped open in shock. Noah apparently thought that I was opening my mouth so I could drink some water, so he ran to my bed and shoved the water down my throat.