Chapter 34 - Heartbreak

Picture to the side is Natalie's necklace! Isn't it gorgeous!

Enjoy! ~

**

Chapter 34 - Heartbreak

I lay in bed, facing the ceiling again as I groaned in agony.

Why does school have to start again?

I rolled over on my side and looked at the time. It read 7:15. It's way too early to get up. Why couldn't spring break come quicker?

I rolled over and off the bed, landing on the floor with a hard thud. I groaned again for the second time today and I rubbed my now sore ass.

Why in the world did I even do that?

I got up reluctantly and I headed over to my restroom to take a shower.

As I hopped in, I yawned with my mouth opening so wide, I was surprised that I didn't dislocate my jaw. I turned the shower water on and I grabbed the soap to start washing myself with it.

As I rinsed my body off with the shower spray, a thought came into my mind making me groan. With that long break we took from school, we're going to be caught up in a ton of homework.

Fuck.

I lathered the shampoo in my hands and scrubbed it into my scalp. I took my sweet time in doing this, trying to forget that we had to be in school. Like seriously. No one likes school. We would like school so much more if they gave less homework and if we didn't have to wake up so early.

I finished rinsing off my head and after I made sure that I had no more soap or shampoo and conditioner on my face and body, I turned the water off and made my way out of the shower. I took my towel from the rack and I covered my body in it. I didn't bother wrapping my hair in it because I wasn't going to do anything fancy with it.

I walked into my room, wincing as the cold air hit my bare skin and I headed to my drawers to pick out an outfit for the day. I plucked a pair of skinny jeans and I pulled on a white tank top. I slid a hoodie over my body and wore slipped socks onto my feet. I pulled my hair into a ponytail and slipped my vans onto my feet.

I headed over to my secret drawer and after pressing a few buttons, my stash of weapons came into my view. I picked a gun and two knives. I stuffed them into my baag and I headed down the stairs. I saw Natalie looking like a zombie, eating her Cocoa Puffs at a snail's pace.

"Natalie." I called. "We have to leave now if we're going to make it in time."

She looked over at me, pouting. "Do we really have to go to school?" She asked. She was talking again before I could nod. "We're going to have have so much homework to catch up on. I am totally not looking forwards to that." She complained.

I made my way over to her and I pulled her into a small hug. "Don't worry Natalie. You're really smart, and I know that you'll be able to catch up on all the work quickly. On the other hand, Jacob, Aiden and I won't be so lucky." I winced at the thought and shook my head.

She nodded and placed her now empty bowl in the sink so that she could wash it when we came back. She grabbed her bag and we were headed out of the house.

"Bye Brenda and Paul!" I called out. I heard a faint goodbye and we shut the door.

"I call driving!" I screamed before Natalie had the chance to even open her mouth. "Damn it." She yelled. "That's not fair! I wasn't prepared!" I smirked at her. "That's the point." I walked to my car laughing while Natalie walked behind me sulking.