Epilogue

After 2 years:

It has been two years since our marriage and many things has changed in this span of time. first of all for whatever Mrs. Gadodia and Shekar Gadodia did with Maa and me they got it back I still remember the day that happened.

Flashback:

Dadaji came to know what Ragini did with me and even though dadi had knowledge about that she kept mum and let me suffer that angered dadaji very much.

"Parvati you did wrong for one granddaughter you let another granddaughter suffer and left made humiliation of daughter-in-law which is not right then Shekar accused his own daughter for other daughter even though he saw with his own eyes what her upbringing was." He shouted at her.

"I know ji and we asked forgiveness but still that bengalan never forgive us and let Ramjidid her kanyadan when Shekar alive." She replied in high voice.

"She did correct and you encouraging him and Ragini to do those things you're staying alone from now onwards here in Kolkata while I'm going back to village." He declared and went away.

After few days Papa got paralysis attack but no one was there for him to take care because Ragini for which daughter he made me cry also left saying

"I'm sorry Papa but I can't stay take care of you now because im married and also I have my own family to take care."

Dadi also refused to take care of him saying she became old and can't do anything so he appointed himself a 24 he nurse from hospital.

*******

I came out of my trance when my baby kicked me. Yes I'm nine months pregnant when first time I told Sanskar he was shocked for few minutes but once he registered he started jumping like a monkey all around room.

Flashback:

He was in a hurry to go to a meeting which is important for Karma Company. He was searching for his tie which I kept on bed alongside with a small tie with a note stating :

Hello Papa keep this tie safe because after 9 months and few years I want that for my school.

I love you Papa.

At first he started looking at me, my stomach then back to note in his hand he repeated this process for few minutes but once he registered he started spinning me in air which was making me dizzy.

"Sanskar put me down I'm feeling dizzy." I said.

"I'm sorry are you alright? Is this true I'm going to become Papa?* He asked. Slowly I took his hand kept on my stomach.

"Yes Sanskar you're going to become Papa." I replied.

****

It second best day of my life because first best day is our marriage day. When everyone came to know about my pregnancy everyone was escatic. They says Karma is bitch and she definitely comes back for the people that is what happens with Ragini, Laksh, Parineetha bhabhi and Adarsh bhai the can never become parents because Ragini cannot become a father and Adarsh bhai lost that chance when he met with an accident few days after marriage in which he lost the ability to become father and because of this Badimom went into depression for which Badepapa took her to foreign for treatment. Now Ragini and Bhabhi are for an adoption but it will happen or not I don't know. For Uttara she is happily married to Sanskar's friend Ansh Raheja and she is three months pregnant.

I came out of my trance once again when baby kicked hard this time. I shouted for Sanskar who was sitting on sofa Woking on important meeting.

"Sanskar" 

"Swara what happened? Are you feeling pain?" He asked and I nodded my head unable to reply after that slowly lost conscious.

When I opened my eyes again there Sanskar was sitting with our baby  who was wrapped baby blue blanket.

I called him forwarding my hands to take our baby.

"Sanskar"

"Swara look at our Son. He has your eyes and smile and my chin and lips. So love what do you think we should name him?" He asked.

"Swaransh Sanskar Maheswari." I replied.

"I love you love." 

"I love you too my knight." I replied and our Son started crying.

"We love Swaransh Maheswari." We replied kissing each cheek.

The End

Signing off
Misri