Part-12

There is a saying that we can forgive anyone in life even though they did worst for us but accepting them back instantly or gradually can never be done because the pain give by them can never be undone.

*****************************

"I forgave you." I said and everyone looked shocked towards me while Sanskar was looking at me angrily.

"Swara what are you saying?" Sanskar asked.

"Sanskar let me complete my answer I said I forgave them but I never said I accepted them." I said and he and everyone else gave me puzzled look.

"What are you saying shona?" Mr. Shekar Gadodia asked.

" I'm saying that myself can't accept you as my father not after you raised your finger on my upbringing when you yourself saw me growing. Now you're only my ma's husband if she forgives you and my sister-in-law's family." I said.

"Shomi tell Swara something." He said to maa.

"I'm sorry Shekhar I'm not going to say anything because I'm myself at fault but I will come to your as a mother and daughter-in-law but not as your wife." Ma said.

"Maa you're not at fault, you and dida were fearing maybe my life and fate will be turned out like yours that's it. I understood that. So stop feeling guilty." I said and hugged her.