Part 10

Swara's p.o.v:

"IN WHICH EVER DIRECION I SEE IT REVEALS YOU. YOU AND YOU ALONE ARE IN MY HEART. I CANNOT EVEN SAY WITHOUT YOU NOT EVEN A MOMENT CAN BE ENDDURED. YOU ARE IN MY BREATH ALONG WITH YOUR FRAGRANCE REMAINS. JAAN YOU BECAME MY BLOOD WHICH FLOW THROUGH MY BODY. I LOVE YOU THAT MUCH THAT WHENEVER I TAKE BREATH YOUR NAME COMES IN MY VOICE. I WILL TELL THIS WORLD HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU AND YOU LOVE ME. I FOUND LIFE THE DAY YOU ENTERED. MY HEART BEATS ONLY FOR YOU TAKING YOUR NAME EVERY TIME IT BEATS. I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH WHERE IT CROSSES ITS LIMITS. THE DAY YOU WILL LEAVE ME WILL BE MY LAST BREATH. I LOVE YOU MISS.SWARA. ALL I WANT TO ASK IS WILL YOU BE MY WIFE, MY LIFE AND MY SOULMATE. WILL YOU MARRY ME? ONCE AGAIN WITH ALL RITUALS INFRONT OF THIS ENTIRE WORLD?" He asked me bending on his knee.

From childhood onwards I dreamed about my wedding, my price charming and today that wish came true. Without wasting single minute I flung my arms around him tears flowing freely from my eye.

"Yes I will marry once again with all rituals. I will be your wife and your soulmate same as you to me." I replied.

We came out of our world when we heard a round applause. We broke our hug. I wiped my tears. Meanwhile Bade papa went on stage to announce something.

"So ladies and Gentlemen as you all have witnessed our son Sanskar proposing his wife Swara marriage which I wanted to announce as a surprise for them. So I and my brother Ram welcome you all for our Son Sanskar and Swara's engagement after two days. Thank you." Bade papa said and we were surprised.

"Thank you everyone for honoring us by attending this party. Dinner is served please enjoy." Papa said.

Guests went to have dinner while papa and Bade papa came towards us before they totally approach us Sanskar gave them bear hug being totally excited and they laughed.

"Sanskar are you happy?" Papa asked him.

"Happy? I'm very happy papa. Thank you bade papa." Sanskar said.

"No Sanskar beta me and your papa always dreamt about yours and Laksh wedding. But both of your weddings went wrong. So at least we wanted this happen once again." Bade papa said and I felt guilty thinking that this all happened because and I think whatever I was thinking Sanskar understood.

"No Swara don't think that this all happened because of you because it is not." He said sternly and I smiled.

"But bhaisa how can you do to my son like this Swara is not correct for him. She is illgemate and her own father disowned and she cheated our Laksh." Mom said and tears pooled in my eyes.

"And ji still our Laksh back of her and now Sanskar also started going against us because of her." Bade papa.

"Annapurna and Sujatha whatever has happened I don't care anymore. About Laksh he should have waited for Swara till she came and explained her side of story but no he married Ragini and now I don't think he deserves Swara and Laksh you should get rid of your feelings towards Swara and Start a new life with Ragini." Bade papa.

"Sujatha about Sanskar going against us then I don't think he is going against us it's just your insecurities. And you stop bad mouthing about Swara because now she is our daughter in law." Papa said.

"Papa chachaji how you people can say like that Swara was the one who cheated me ran away from wedding and came back marrying Sanskar." Laksh said.

"Enough everyone stop blaming my wife for the thing she never done." Sanskar said being irritated.

"Sanskar don't worry I'm fine." I assured even though I'm not.

Ragini today I promise myself before mine and Sanskar's engagement I will prove my innocence and your crime but I will not snatch Laksh from your life because I know you love him like I love Sanskar. I came out of my revere when Sanskar shook me.

"What happened Swara?" Sanskar asked me.

"I'm fine Sanskar. I'm feeling tired that's all." I said while I smiled.

"Yeah you will feel absolutely tired because yesterday full day you were busy preparing surprises for me to propose." He said shamelessly and I turned red in shyness.

"Shut up Sanskar. I'm going to room." I said and went towards my room.

Precap: Ragini's truth out.