Part-13

SWARA'S p.o.v:

"Come on Shona, we will get late." Maa said from hall.

"Coming Maa." I replied.

It has been three since I came back to baadi for mine and Sanskar's engagement. Ragini and Laksh
Denied getting engaged along with us saying that we should enjoy functions alone. I felt happy I mean don't get me wrong but I want to enjoy my functions alone I wanted to be center of attraction. So badepapa and papa sent me back home stating that it is a tradition that bride should stay away from groom. For that Sanskar thrower tantrums. I still remember how he was stubborn for not allowing me to go back.

Flashback

"Swara you should go back with Shekar and Sharmistha ji...." Badepapa said.

" Why badepapa? Is there any problem if she will stay here?" Sanskar asked.

"Sanskar first let bhaisa complete his talking. And anyway it's a tradition bride and groom should stay away from each other before marriage." Papa said.

"But papa Swara is already my wife then why all this traditions? I will not allow her to go." He said and everyone started laughing while papa, badepapa were controlling their smile and I turned dark shade of pink.

"Sanskar you yourself proposed her for remarriage then you should follow the rules to." Mom said.

"Then I should have never proposed for remarriage. Then situation shouldn't have arises." He grumbled under his breath and bademaa caught his ear.

"Sanskar I know you're desperate to start your new life with Swara but you should show some restraint."

"Ahh fine you can go Swara." He said left from there to our room.

***********

Present:

Now we are here in engagement venue ready exchange rings and to take first step to our new life.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen I am very pleased to welcome you all for my brother and my best friend engagement. So please put your hands together to welcome my brother Mr.Sanskar Maheswari and Ms.Swara Bose." Uttara announced.

"Sanskar make Swara wear this ring." Mom said passing him.

He made me wear the ring  and immediately I fell in love with it. It was dark blue ruby in heart shape with platinum base.

"Swara now it's your turn to make him wear the ring." Dida said while passing his Tiffany ring on which "love you forever and always " was craved on it. Seeing it he was surprised and happy.

Everyone congratulated us for our engagement.

"Now ladies and gentlemen it's time to welcome our star couple ontonstage for a dance performance." Bhabhi said and I was surprised.

"May I have your dance mylady." Sanskar asked forwarding his hand forward for me to take.

"Sure gentleman." I said took his hand and we went onto stage and slowly music started and we started to sway for the music.

Recap:  swasan's marriage.

Hi guys....
How are you??? I know it's been long time and sorry for that actually I was busy with work. But from now onwards you will get an update of this video once a week and this is going to end with one more chapter and epilogue.

Do if anyone want any  other from or two on Swasan from serial track give me the ideas and also you can asked me on Arshi( use pyaar Ko kya Naam Doon.)

Finally how is this part
Like and comment on it.

Signing off
MISRI.