Chapter - 1

Episode starts from:

" I love you swara." Sanskar said and swara was shocked.

"I don't know how did I fall in love with you but now I can't live without you." Fainted while hugging her.

"Swara take sanskar to your room for today. And rest of you leave to your rooms." Dp announced and left from there.

In Swasan room:

Swara make sanskar laid on bed and about to move but sanskar catches her hand in sleep.

"Please Swara I love you. Don't leave me like Kavitha did I can't live without please." He murdered and slipped into deep slumber.

Swara's p.o.v:

In these few months my life turned into a disaster. I craved for father's love since childhood then I came to know that Mr. Shekar gadodia is my father I was on cloud nine because I got a sister too. Initially everything was fine but fine laksh entered in my life broke engagement with ragini saying that he loves me. That time everything started matter got worst when my own sister along with Sanskar gave me drugs and maligned my character and made me characterless girl in front of the society. Because of her love or I say obsession towards laksh she even separated maa and papa. She pushed me in river tried to kill me. Sanskar being stranger changed his ways and turned good realizing his mistakes. Today he said he loves me and I can see love in his eyes towards me. But I'm unable to think anything straight right now may be with passage of time it will get clear.
My trance got broke by his murmuring.