part-7

Episode starts from here:

Two weeks later: Swara's p.o.v:

"Swara we should go back to Kolkata." Sanskar said entering kitchen.

"Okay Sanskar no problem. Anyhow it has been 1 month that we came to Shimla. Now we should go back." I replied.

"Swara I thought to spend time with you more." Sanskar said without hesitation.

"I promise Sanskar we will get time there too it's my promise." I said. In this span time I realized something I'm head over heels in love with him. I want to propose him but I'm waiting for correct time.

"Okay then tomorrow morning we will start to Kolkata. I will inform mom that we are coming back." He said and I nodded.

Next day morning we got up early and started our journey to Kolkata and reached in evening and Mom was waiting for her son at door. I smiled the way Mom pulled him in bone crushing hug. Mom did Aarti of him. I felt bad but didn't show it as I missed maa.

"Sanskar go and take rest you did driving long distance." She said.

"Come Swara. We will rest for some time." He said taking my hand in his.

"No Sanskar you go ahead. I'm fine I don't need rest." I replied him with smile but in reality I was hell tired.

"Haa Sanskar you go. Again from tomorrow you have your office too." Mom said affectionately.

"Okay fine stubborn ladies." He replied annoyingly and went from there while I smiled seeing his antics.

"Oh Swara now will you stand there all the day?"Mom asked me.

"No Mom tell me any work I will do it." I said smiling.

"We don't want you to do any work. You're characterless and cheap girl. You're staying for sake of Sanskar that's it." BadiMom said.

That hurts man but still I will endure it because now my love matters me most. Till the day Sanskar is with me no one can break me.

"Then what should I do Badi mom?" I asked her.

"Till the males of the house leave for work in morning don't show your face in the morning and in the evening too." Bhabhi said. Tears brimmed in my eyes but still I controlled and went from there.

I entered our room. I saw Sanskar sleeping soundly like a baby and I smiled looking at him lovingly. I freshen up and decided to go for a walk in park near to our house.I went to park took a seat near lake looking at ducks in pond.

I started remising how Sanskar entered my life by saving me supported me in front his family , went against his own family and Mom tried to prove me honest. Lastly how he declared that he loves me in his unconscious state and how he shared his past by trusting me.

When he said that he loved me I was scared and confused about my feelings towards me but by spending my time with him in this one month I came to know that he became my addiction where I can't live without him. He became my breath where I can't be alive even for a second his presence soothes me his voice gives me peace his embrace protects me. He is my shield where I can live without any fear that any harm may come to me. Who is the first and probably the last person who could awaken all the wild emotions inside my heart.

I will propose him tomorrow as it's his birthday and I don't have to fear thinking that he will reject me because he already loves me. Now no matter what now world, Mr. Shekar or Ragini, Laksh or anyone else thinks about me anything it doesn't matter to me anymore. My trance broke by phone call.