Part-4

Episode starts from here:

Next day morning everything was normal. They had breakfast in silence which is comfortable for both. Later Swara made coffee and gave one cup to sanskar and she took her cup and went to balcony to enjoy the serene beauty. While sanskar was lost in his thoughts.

Sanskar's p.o.v:

I know now swara is my wife she has full rights to know about my past and about my life completely. I don't want to relive those times but still swara is my present and future. So she should know.

I went towards swara where she was sitting on swing drinking her coffee while enjoying the beauty of weather.

"Ummm Swara I want to talk to you." I said.

"Sure Sanskar go on." She replied with a small smile.

"I want to tell about " I was unable to complete sentence but she completed it.

"About yours and Kavitha love story. Go on I'm all ears." She replied making me smile.

"I was in last second year in graduation when she entered my life. She was Bengali too but from middle class family her father died when she was small so her upbringing was done by her mother and elder brother single handedly. When I first saw her I was attracted to her because she was helping some children on roadside by giving them food. She was in my class. We became friends then our friendship turned into love.