Part -9

Sanskar's p.o.v:

I entered inside carrying Swara in my arms as she was sleeping peacefully. She looks so innocent like baby in a sleep. I'm so lucky to get her in my life. Today I promise myself that from onwards I will never let any tears come in her eyes and even if she cries I will be there by her side. My trance got broke by Mom who shouted suddenly.

"See I said you jiji, she will do something like this. Look how he is making my son carry her all the way." Mom said and I saw Swara moving in her sleep.

"Mom stop shouting. She is getting disturbed in her sleep."I said.

"Now you're talking  to me like this because of her." Mom complained.

"Mom leave that. I said you to sleep right? What are you doing at this time it will affect your health?" I asked her.

"Ragini said correct she is turning you against us. If not every year you used to spend all the time on your birthday with us but this year you didn't even have your lunch with us and spent whole day with her."Mom said accusing Swara.

Meanwhile Swara woke up from her sleep. Tears brimmed in her eyed listening further whatever BadiMom said.

"Haa Sanskar I don't know what has she done to you first she made Laksh to go behind her then she ran away from her marriage later she Made you marry her." BadiMom accused her.

"Enough BadiMom and mom. She didn't do anything. And she is my wife I didn't give anyone rights to accuse her. And even you people know that it was me who gave her drugs and Ragini was the one who pushed her in river and made that fake video." I shouted and Swara jumped in her place due to fear because till today she never saw this shade of mine.

"Sansakarji why are you blaming me. You know I can never do that. Mummy ji believe me I didn't do anything." She said faking her tears.

"Ragini you very well know you did that and stop instigating everyone against my wife. REMEMBER ONE THING THIS THE LAST WARNING I'M GIVING YOU ACCEPT YOUR MISTAKE IF NOT YOU WILL FACE THE DEVIL SIDE OF ME." I said in threatening tone.

"Don't speak in that way to my wife Sanskar because Ragini said right Swara is characterless. Even her father doesn't want to accept her that she is his child. She is illgemate and now even her mother left her hand." Laksh said making me feel disgust about him.

"Enough Laksh you don't know the truth and the day it will come out you'll be the first person to feel guiltier about this and will be asking for forgiveness." I said.

"That will never happen. I know about Ragini she can never do that." Laksh said being stubborn.

"See jiji what this girl has done. Now she is making these two brothers fight with each other."Mom said crying.

"Mom Swara is not the reason for all this and I can't explain again and again and even I don't want to eat anything. Come Swara." I said taking her towards our room. All the while she was silent making me worried.

After reaching our room I turned around to see her removing my night clothes.

"Swara are you alright?" I asked her.

"Sanskar I'm alright and I already told you that As long as you stay beside me catching my hand, giving me peace in your embrace and soothing me with your words I don't mind anything not even death." She said and I smiled.

"But Swara whatever Mom said don't take that to heart." I said.

"Don't worry Sanskar I know Mom is thinking that I will take her place being your wife. The day she will realize it she will love me like she loves you all." She said.