Part-8

Sanskar p.o.v:

“Come in.” I said.

“Sir there is a parcel for you.” Aman my P.A said.

“Keep on table and leave Aman.” I said.

Curiosity was killing me so I opened it and saw a dress Blue jeans pant with White shirt and Black coat along with that I found a letter too.

Hi Sanskar,
    I know you have many questions like why I sent you a dress when I can call you tell and reason is we have to attend a party and my phone battery is dead but before we attend a party let’s play a small game that is you should find me as we have lot of time for party . Now you get dressed up wait until you get next clue to find me. For now bye see you soon.
lovely,
Swara.

After reading letter I was excited to play this game I know she is planning something for me on my birthday. I got dressed up and waiting for next clues eagerly.

I got another letter from the girl who entered my cabin who is an employee in my company.

Hi Sanskar- second clue is here for you:
I am the youngest level of Girl Scouts I’m a flower and a female’s name I’m a railcar in Thomas And Friends And a Princess in a Mario game
Find me then you can have next clue there .
Beautiful,
Swara.

‘I started thinking it’s a flower and also a female and also its princess in a video game called Mario. What is it? Just a minute its Daisy because daisy the princess in Mario game. But where should I found now daisies. Yeah we have daisies flower shop opposite to my office. I grinned realizing that I can find next clue. ‘
‘Immediately I went running fast out of my cabin and my employees literally fainted seeing me like that but who cares.’ I thought.

I entered flower shop and a girl around 20’s along with a small came in my direction and I kneeled in front of him. He forwarded bunch of yellow roses and wished me kissing my cheek.

“Happy birthday bhai.” He said.

“Thank you champ and what is your name?” I asked him.

“My name is Samar. This is for you. Di said to said to give you.” He said forwarding a letter.

“Thank you.” I said and he ran away.

“Thank you for visiting Sir and Happy birthday. Have a nice day Sir.” She said and went away.

Hi Sanskar,
I know you’re excited to find me soon but you should have patience little more. Yellow rose’s represents joy, friendship and the promise of a new beginning. So will you accept my friendship which comes with joy and craziness and also promise of a new beginning. Okay you can answer that when you find me and now your next clue
He has married many but has never been married . Who is he? Find it and catch me.
Innocent,
Swara.

‘What is the clue yaar he married many but he is never married and how is that possible? I raked my brain…. He married many people wait a minute he is priest and the next clue lies in church which is 60mins drive from here which is near to hill.’ I thought.

I started driving and voice started coming from my car and I recognized it as Swara’s.

(guys now whatever swara is saying that is playing in audio recorder so don’t get confuse.)

“Sanskar I know you’re surprised hearing my voice but you know I want you to remember something so let’s start. Do you remember the first day you met me that is in temple pretending to be mad and some people were chasing you and I being unaware of that I handed you to them. From there our journey started a beautiful journey then you entered baadi made Ragini against me to take your revenge on Laksh and Bade papa and now don’t feel guilty about that. Okay let’s continue you helped her to show me characterless. But before one day of marriage you backed out of revenge because you realized your mistake when I made you understood. Then Ragini pushed me in river then my father nor my to be husband came to search because they believed video but you came searching for me told took me to baadi you told everything to maa and dida and apologized to them and me. When I tried to do suicide you stopped me made me understood the importance of life, maa and dida said you will prove   me innocent you went against your family whom you got after five years. You never left my hand you stood ad a shield in these six months then when my so called father said I’m a characterless woman or then when whole society pointed finger on me and my family or then when mom left my hand when you filled my maang with vermillion due to Laksh. All I wanted to say is thank you Sanskar, Thanks for everything you did till today. I know you said no thank you or no thanks in friendship but still I want to say. So accept it. When you took me to Shimla it was beautiful phrase in my life where memories of them will be cherished by me for lifelong. Thanks for being amazing friend and companion in this beautiful journey.
Okay maybe you reached your next destination so go find your next clue to reach me,”