SMUT!Meg x Reader x SMUT!Castiel

Start from the beginning

As Meg tongue repeatedly flicked at your clit and occasionally swiped down to your entrance, you felt your legs became weak. You reached out and pushed Cas gently so that he would slow down on fucking Meg until you could lean over, and bring your head between Meg's thighs while Castiel was still inside of her. You felt her tense up with anticipation- what you and Cas were about to do with her was one of the most pleasurable things that someone with a pussy could experience.

Her tongue still worked on you and now your tongue was darting out to lick her delicious pussy while Cas fucked her entrance. Your angel pinned her legs apart with his grace, preventing her from moving so that you and him could work your magic on her. Heat coiled in your lower belly as you reached up with your hand and slicked your finger with your saliva and Meg's juices. Then, you took your hand and moved it down, past Cas' cock, and down to her ass.

Her soft lips sucked your clit into her mouth while you pushed your slicked up finger into her ass. Meg's breathing was now more shallow than before as you circled her sensitive bud with your tongue, while Castiel fucked her, and while you thrust your finger in and out of her ass. You could feel her trembling, and you could sense that she was desperate to move, but Cas kept her pinned down.

You didn't mind that she had slowed down on working you over, you could most likely come untouched with the way that she was trembling beneath you. Her sweet little whimpers, and the way she shivered made every ounce of this work worth it- not that this was work in the first place.

Cas could feel Meg's release approaching, her pussy fluttered and clenched around his throbbing cock. You made quick work with your tongue, bringing her right to the edge by moving around her bud with your lips and tongue, never making the same movement twice. Cas reached down and threaded his fingers through your hair and pulled slightly at the same time you felt Meg's teeth very gently drag over your clit, causing you to come tumbling down and come completely undone.

Both you and the demon came at the same time, panting and moaning, writhing with your backs arching, desperately trying to keep your tongues on each other's pussys. Cas didn't have to try very hard to keep his own release at bay, angel stamina was something fierce.

When both you and Meg came down after several seconds, you sat up, climbed off of her, and moved to the empty side of the bed. Looking back, her face was glistening with your slick and she whined as Castiel slowly pulled out of her; a sound she only made while with the two of you. A sound that you quite honestly didn't want her to make with anyone else.

Cas was quick to lean over and kiss you deeply, tasting Meg on your tongue and reaching out to pull you up on your knees. Meg quickly sat up and joined the two of you, her lips crashing on both yours' and Cas'. You moved from Castiel to Meg for a moment, kissing her just as deeply as you kissed Castiel. She tasted of you and the way her tongue drug across your bottom lip sent chills through you.

You could feel your angel's hand on your ass, and judging by the way Meg smiled against your lips, it was obvious that his hand was on her ass as well. Your hands moved up and gripped onto Meg's sides, and pushed her back down onto the bed so that she was lying on her back again. You moved up to straddle her before leaning down and kissing her some more.

Meg's breasts pressed against yours, the thin layer of sweat on both of you making things slightly slippery, yet as always, fun. Grinding your hips against hers, your hand slipped up into her hair, stroking her dark locks as you kissed her deeply.

Sometimes, –and this was one of those times– you couldn't resist Meg. Your mouth was on every part of her body that it could be on. After kissing her, you moved down to bite her neck, moaning from the taste of her sweet skin. You licked the spot right under her ear, allowing your hot breath to warm the slick trail you'd left on her neck with your tongue. Her arms wrapped around you and her nails dug slightly into your back as you worked your way down on her.