╚════════════════╝

╔══════╗
[○] Love
╚══════╝

   "I love you." It was a soft whisper that broke the silence, coming from the only female there as she rested her chin on Connor's chest to look up at him. (E/c) hues connected with a pair of warm doe eyes, which held a special glimmer in them that was only there whenever he looked at her.
   "I love you, too." A warm smile worked it's way onto Connor's lips as he leaned down to gently nuzzle his nose against hers in an eskimo kiss. (Y/n) giggled a little at the action, making his smile widen, seeing as she didn't laugh very often as she still got into the swing of being able to have a thought process of her own (Plus she still never understood any of the jokes the Anderson's would make).
   "I love you. I love you. I love you." Connor sat up as he repeated the same phrase over and over again, his arms staying securely wrapped around her waist as he began to smother her face in loving kisses, still muttering the same thing between each kiss. This only caused her laughter to increase a bit, and a blue tint began to form on her cheeks from the attention.
   Finally he stopped, but only because he connected his lips with her own, causing a halt to come to her laughter as she kissed back. It was a tender and sweet kiss, and her hands moved to gently cup his jawline while his remained gripping onto her waist. There was so much love and passion that it made her Thirium pump feel like it would burst any minute.

   Slowly Connor began to lean forward from his sitting position, till (Y/n) was laying down on the couch with his body pressed flushed against her own. With her arms now circled around his neck her fingers tangled into his locks of brunette hair, gently running through the strands as a hum came from the male in response. Something wet and warm glided over (Y/n)'s lower lip, and it took her a moment to realize first what it was then what it meant. When she did however she parted her lips in the slighest, letting his tongue slip in as the kiss began to deepen.
   Just as he had done so though the door to the house was slammed open, causing Connor to jolt away from (Y/n) and stare at the door with a beet red face, while (Y/n) simply rested her head on the arm of the couch and looked over, her tongue poking out through her lips from the kiss her and Connor just shared.
   "Goddammit, Connor. No fucking on my couch." Hank's usual grumpy tone snapped as he stepped inside, the door closing behind him as he began to make his way to where his room was located. Connor glared over at him, while (Y/n) just blinked her eyes a couple of times and tried to register what he said.

   "I- You-... But I- Agh!.." Connor let out a frustrated noise while a small chuckle could be heard from the grey haired male in the hallway. (Y/n) didn't at all understand what was happening, but she was still pinned to the couch. So she lightly pressed her hands against Connor's chest and pushed, making his gaze swiftly move to her form, taking a moment before he processed the fact that he was straddling her hips.
   "A-ah, sorry!.." Hurriedly he got off of her and stood up, her doing the same moments after as she gave him a reassuring smile.
   "It's quite all right." A low borf caught both of their attention as Sumo got up from his laying position on the ground, moving towards the two as they both crouched down once he was near.

   "Hello, Sumo." (Y/n) greeted the St. Bernard as she held her hand out to the loveable dog, who in response rested his head on her palm. Connor let out a light laugh at the interaction between the two, although his focus was mainly on (Y/n) and how her lips were curled into an adorable smile while she gently scratched underneath Sumo's muzzle, who only let out his usual low borf.

   Later that night Niles came over, and they all decided to watch a movie together while (Y/n) cooked them dinner (Which Connor helped with of course, since he wouldn't take no for an answer as he kept insisting that he helped prepare it). After they all ate (Except (Y/n) ) they now were sprawled out on the couch as (F/m) played. Hank was sat on the far left with Sumo's head laying in his lap, the St. Bernard's other half being laid out on Niles who was leaning against Connor, while (Y/n) sat in Connor's lap as his arms were wrapped securely around her waist.

⌜┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⌝
Connor ⍓

-Future husband
⌞ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⌟

⌜┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⌝
Hank ⍓

-Father-in-law
⌞ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⌟

⌜┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⌝
Niles ⍓

-Brother-in-law
⌞ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⌟

   Things couldn't get much better than this, and (Y/n) was over joyed that she met Connor, because without him, rA9 knows where and what she would be doing by now.

╓─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ╖

○ Detroit: Become Human

╙─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ╜

╔════════════════╗

(Y/n)'s story

Status: Complete

╚════════════════╝

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
My
Your
Our Story
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

I am ALIVE

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

⌜┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⌝

All because of the choices you made

⌞ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⌟

{{Ye, I know, super short. But again it's just to wrap up the story. I'll update a quick thing after this explaining the oneshots situation with this book. But now I'll put it as 'completed', even though I'll still update it from time to time.}}