⁅ Chapter Nineteen //Machine Ending\\ ⁆

{{Writing this chapter made me want to die but oh wELL- ARE YOU HAPPY NOW PPL THAT WANTED A BAD ENDING? LMAO-

Anyway- gotta put this here-

!¡WARNING¡! Lots of gore and shit ahead- so just beware of that... herewego-}}

   (Y/n)'s right hand held onto the brief cases handle tightly as her heels clacked with each step she took up the stairs leading to the rooftop of the building she was in. The door creaked as (Y/n) opened it with her free hand, her feet crunching in the snow as she stepped out onto the Hart Plaza in downtown Detroit.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Find vantage point

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

   The (H/c)-nettes CyberLife jacket gently fluttered with the wind as she turned right and began to walk over to the edge where a short railing was, which went around the entire outer edge of the rooftop.

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

Set up
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

   (Y/n) kneeled down onto the ground, gently setting the brief case down beside her before peeking out over the ledge. From her point of view she saw the crowd of androids perfectly, and luckily her target stuck out to her as it stood before them all.

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

Open
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

   Turning back to the slim and long brief case her fingers moved swiftly and unclasped the hooks that were keeping it closed, before he hands gripped onto the top part and opened it up all the way.

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

Take
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

Turn
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

Insert
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

Insert
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

   Her hands grabbed the main piece of the sniper rifle first before grasping onto the barrel and turning it into place till it was tight and stayed in place where it should be. Then she grabbed onto the scope, the last part, and clicked that into place on top of the sniper as well, and after that she clipped into the magazine that held all the bullets in it. Last but not least (Y/n) grabbed the stand for the sniper rifle, putting that in it's rightful place before she was good to go.
   With the weapon now fully assembled and operational, (Y/n) rested the small stands on the railing, cocking the gun before leaning down and closing her left eye so she could use her right to search through the scope. Moving and angling the weapon around it didn't take too long before it was pointed straight at her target, aimed right at the back of Markus's head. Unfortunately, right as she was getting ready to pull the trigger a voice sounded from behind her, yet she didn't pull away from her current position.
   "You shouldn't do this, (Y/n)." That voice she knew all too well, the voice of one of her partners. The voice of the Lieutenant, who was the father to her two other partners on her cases.