⁅ Chapter Two ⁆

{{Connor's finally in this, yay! :D}}

   Just as (Y/n) had finally convinced Hank to come along with her to the crime scene, just as the two were about to exit the door to the bar opened, making the two step back. Staring at the person (Y/n) had no reaction, where as Hank's face twisted into one of slight annoyance but she also took note of his features softening up a bit.
   "I thought I told you to stay home and look over Sumo." Hank grunted while he simply stepped around the person and headed outside, to which the man followed after him. Before the door could close (Y/n) slipped out after them as well, now observing the two with a new found curiosity.
   "And I thought you told me you wouldn't go out drinking tonight." A small sigh sounded from the unidentified male, and (Y/n) decided to run a quick scan of his face to look for some information on him in her database.

╔════════════════╗

Det. Anderson, Connor

Born: 09/ 07/ 2012 / / Police Detective
Criminal  Record: None

╚════════════════╝

   After running her scan (Y/n) noticed that Connor was now staring at her, with his brows furrowed and a confused look on his face.
   "An... android?" He questioned, turning back to his father almost as if asking for an explanation as to why he was even around one in the first place. But before Hank could say anything (Y/n) decided to speak up and introduce herself, causing the brunettes attention to swivel back to her.
   "Hello, my name is (Y/n). I'm the android sent by CyberLife. I've been assigned to the both of you to investigate the recent homicide incidents that are involving CyberLife androids." Another friendly smile played out on her lips, and even through the darkness of the night her sharp eyes picked up on a light flush appearing on Connor's cheeks, yet her robotic mind paid no attention to it.

   "Ah, I see..." Connor trailed off as her gave the android one of his own half smiles, before he turned his attention to his father who was watching the whole scene with a scowl, since unlike Hank, Connor didn't really mind androids.

⌜┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈⌝
Hank ⍌

-Tense
⌞┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⌟

   "Anyway, I was called over to help with the investigation of the homicide that you were originally assigned. So I had to spend an hour and half looking all over for you, old man." Connor rose an eyebrow at Hank, seemingly unimpressed and a little irritated at how his father seemed to operate now a days.
   "Yeah, yeah. Whatever, I'm here now so let's just move along. The earlier I can get this plastic shit away from me, the better." With that Hank began to head back to where (Y/n) assumed his car was parked, and she only watched him walk away before doing anything.

   "Sorry about him. My dad just... doesn't get along with androids." Connor chose his words carefully, his chocolate brown orbs moving from Hank's retreating figure to glance over at the android standing beside him in the downpour.
   "It's quite all right. I'm used to humans acting in such ways once confronted with my presence." (Y/n) stated simply, her hands staying tucked neatly behind her back like always. She noticed that Connor seemed to flinch after what she said, but of course she couldn't quite understand why.
   "Well, if he gives you a hard time just let me know and I'll knock some sense into the man." His tone of voice was joking, but (Y/n) being the android she was, didn't understand it and ended up getting confused at what he had said.