⁅ Cocky ⁆

This was requested by: Angel_Lavender quite a while ago, but I didn't really have the motivation to write for a while, so sorry for the long ass wait. :')

Anyways, I hope you enjoy it! I tried, lol.

But it might be kinda cringey, because like, I'm not a cocky person so I'm not sure if I'll get any of this right-

_______________________________________

"Hey! Tin can!"

The precinct was quiet as usual, apart from the bustling of officers trying to get to certain places and the quiet murmurs of discussion about the recent cases that had been delivered for them to solve. Those three words cut through the air like a knife, silencing most of the people there as heads turned to the source of the sudden loud yell.

While it had attracted the attention of all the other officers and androids, the certain one it was meant for merely continued working, paying no mind even when Gavin stomped his way over to her. (Y/n)'s (E/c) hues stole a quick glance towards the male that always radiated an amount of aggressiveness, but it didn't last long as she rolled her eyes and glued them back to the monitor that she was connected to wirelessly.

It had been a few years since the whole android revolution had ended, luckily with the outcome being that androids would now be treated as equally as normal human beings are. Unfortunately, even though that was a law now, their were still people like Gavin in the world. Many cases that turned up were still about androids, but only in the way that have humans harassing and destroying them. Some people just couldn't stand the thought of being equal with a hunk of metal more superior than them, supposedly.

"Hey! I'm talking to you, barbie!" (Y/n)'s eyebrows twitched and scrunched together to create an irritated look, yet kept her eyes on her screen as it scrolled with the movement of her eyes; her L.E.D was flickering between a mellow yellow and a dangerous crimson, showing how close she was to just straight up throwing the Detective out the nearest window.

{{*This bitch empty- yeEET-*}}

"Look at me when I'm talking to you!" A long, exasperated sigh left the females lips as she debated whether to a.) Just continue on with her work and ignore him. b.) Face him and deal with the bullshit he was going to spew out like every other day. Or c.) Give everyone a new form of entertainment as she threw the cup of coffee on Hank's desk at the Detective.

╔════════════════╗

► [△] Ignore

► [□] Speak up

► [○] Leave

► [☓] Throw him

╚════════════════╝

╔═════════╗
[□] Speak up
╚═════════╝

Not even trying to look friendly (Y/n) swiveled around in her chair to face Gavin, her posture remaining straight and sharp as she kept her hands neatly placed in her lap. The expression on her face was mainly blank, void of any emotion, beside the deadly glint in her (E/c) eyes that showed she wouldn't hesitate {{bitch}} to do some harm to the Detective.

"Yes, Detective? Do you require assistance to find the exit again?" The angered look on Gavin's face only made a smile light up on (Y/n)'s face, the tone of her voice at which she had said that in making it fairly obvious she didn't want to deal with his bullshit at the moment.