The two quietly ate their dinner. Since they have already shared the same table a couple of times although the atmosphere was silent it was not suffocating like the first time so it could be said that the atmosphere was harmonious between the two.

Softly wiped his mouth with the napkin, Shi Shen then folded the napkin back to its original state then put it back on the table.

When he lifted up his face he saw Nian Qichen was silently looking at him so with a raised eyebrow he asked,” What?”

In return, Qichen slightly shook his head,” Nothing, I just noticed that every time you finished eating you would put everything back to its original place even the napkin was not an exception.”

Shi Shen didn't become flustered at showing his real habit as he casually replied,” I like things to be put in order. Neat and clean.”

Qichen replied ‘oh’ mentally noting this point down then like he just realized something he said,” I want to tell you something in order to deepen our relationship faster we need to do this.”

A bit confusing, the boy just sitting there and stared the older man waiting for him to speak.

Qichen’s lips stretched into a smile as he dropped the sentence, “ You will sleep in my room from now on.”

Shi Shen,”......”

Unlike Shi Shen’s silence, He Tian almost fell from his chair once he heard Qichen said this sentence and he immediately blurted out what was spewing on his mind,” What the f***! In just a few days, you have already successfully seduced the male lead?!”

Ignoring He Tian’s stupid theory, Shi Shen continued with his act to express a shock and disbelief expression as he quickly blurted out,” Are you out of your mind?!”

Seeing the boy’s outburst Qichen was a bit startled but then he recalled that the boy was homosexual therefore it was just like him asking a little girl to sleep in the same room with a grown-up man.

Therefore, Qichen hastily explained,” What I mean was that we can spend more time together if we sleep in the same room which makes us become less awkward whenever there are only the two of us.”

Even with this explanation, Shi Shen didn't back down from refusing to accept this impossible task,” There’s no way I'm going to do that! Even if I don't have siblings, I know that it does not require them to sleep in the same room. Not to mention, two grown-up men sleep in the same room, don't you think it was a bit strange?”

Instead of answering his question, Qichen only quirked his brow then suddenly eyed him up and down as he said in a teasing tone,” You? A grown-up man? Little brother, you should look at me then at yourself and say that sentence again.”

The boy obviously wanted to retort back but when he saw the vast difference between his supposed big brother and himself he couldn't bring himself to say that sentence again in which his face immediately turned black while gnashing his teeth in anger.

He was obviously cursing the man in front of him inside his head.

And Qichen could decipher his expression from just a single glance so he couldn't help but give a light chuckled at his cute reaction.

He knew that his request was outrageous and even he, himself thought that it was not right for both of them to stay in the same room. Not to mention Lin Yue was gay to begin with so it might cause a misunderstanding.

However, he wanted to cure his fear of being touched or getting too close to others by letting him get used to his presence.

He didn't tell him his real purpose was only because he didn't want the boy to recall that bad event.