Please read[VERY important]

I am back. I left the wattpad community because of personal drama that was sparked between me and another person. I will not say their user to keep matters in privacy.

However, I have finally decided to come back. I actually miss expressing feelings within the way I write things. Back then, I was immature and of course. I was really childish when making author notes :)

However, I can notify u users that my writing is more POLISHED than EVER. So from now. I will be continuing oneshots. Everynow and then. I will be OPENING and ACCEPTING oneshots.

ONLY 20 lucky people will get to make a request since that is the minimum i can do so at moments.

Please do Not be sad if you werent able to make a request. There will be another time within the next week ot two before I open again and take the next 20 requests.

And since I'm back, I've done some exploring myself and I'm actually proud. All of you read this book so much to the point that its in the first #20. I am so happy that it finally reached this rank.

I cant express myself thru words man. When looking thru my 99+ notifications, Ive read some rlly silly comments from you lucky readers and it made me smile.

And as for now. I will begin to START to take in requests.

School is starting soon and I have promised u guys to continue a year ago and i broke it. But this time. ITS NOT HAPPENING.

REQUESTS ARE NOW OPEN.

[6 requests open left]

[I suggest u hurry. :)]