Doron x Reader (Part 1)

This was a request from XxDarkFlamedSwordxX. My god. Oneshots of Doron is so rare, your right. I think he will be hotter if I could see his eyes. Anyways, I hope u guys can all enjoy this story. Story for any grammar too and if Doron was OOC.

Just in case. I believe after this one I have these requested one shots left. If I missed one of ur one shots u requested, don't be afraid to comment so I can know what I'm missing.

-Two Titus x reader oneshots
-Masrur x Reader oneshots (this ones gonna be challenging for me)
-Kassim x Reader (this ones gonna be challenging also)
-One more Judal x reader
-Hakuryuu x reader
-Sharrkan x reader
-Sinbad x reader
-Jafar x reader

Anyways I think that is all I have to do left.
--------------------------------------------------

The constant shouting and the noises the metal spears and swords made almost made your head feel like you were going to go haywire. "They already broke the first barrier! What are we going to do!?!" Yelled a soldier as he ran away from the blood shedding battlefield.

Being protected by the yellow shell from using your magic, you floated in the air attacking the soldiers from the Reim empire. While attacking several fonelises, two fonelis jumped in the air and was ready to crush your shield, until a monstrous plant bit them and they fell to the ground in pain.

" You should be more careful. " your boyfriend said as you closed your eyes and hesitated. "I rather die than having you protect me. The last thing I would ever want to see is your face." You spoke harshly as a frown made its way on his lips.

You were angry at him. Very angry. A few days ago, you saw him cheating on you with some other girl who you knew was prettier than you. Therefore, you were having a tantrum about it and didn't give him a split second to explain what had happened. You saw the two of them kiss each other lip to lip, just by thinking about it made your blood boil.

"You didn't even give me a chance to explain!" Doron defended as his monstrous plants circled around you making sure no harm was coming towards you. "Leave me alone." You said as you moved away from his pet plants.

You looked at the ground as it was clashed with the colors of gold and silver. Helping your comrades on the ground, you shot shards of ice towards the ground making sure you didn't hurt any of your allies.

(Y/n)! We need your help with the wounded." Ms.Myers spoke boldly as she led you towards several wounded people. "Please take them inside the city to recover." " You helped them up and headed towards the city. Taking one last look at Doron, a sigh escaped your mouth as you continued heading towards the city.

"Sphintus!" You called as a young tan boy with green eyes and white shining hair walked towards you. "Yes ma'am?"he asked. " Heal the injured. I need to transport more injured people." You said as he nodded.

The amount of people getting injured kept on building up, as you came back to the battle field tiredly to transport more, Ms. Myers was hurt and so was Doron. A scar ran across Ms.Myers stomach and several slash marks and bruises were all over Doron. "You take Doron. I'm staying here to hold the fonelis." Ms.Myers spoke as you helped Doron up.

His muscular arm was placed around your shoulder as you looked at Ms.Myers. "Are you sure?" You asked worriedly as she nodded. The battle between the Reim and Magnoshutatt was intense.

You had never seen such a war in your entire life at all until now. It was just too much, the yelling, the bloodshed, the constant fighting, and most of all, the countless deaths of innocent lives that fought to protect their home country.

Although, right now your entire mind was focused on Doron. As you put him down on a mattress, you called for Sphintus again. After Sphintus finished, he moved on to other wounded magicians, you started to walk away until you felt a hand hold your wrist.

"Don't leave...." He whispered in a hoarse voice. His bangs shifted to the side, his hazel eyes met your (e/c) eyes. You felt like you can burst to tears right now. All the times you spent together in Magnoshutatt, at first he was a man with a cold heart, but when you spent time with him, he started to have a soft spot. The memories of the two of you replayed in your mind.

Then, the memory of him kissing another girl appeared in your mind. A tear rolled down your cheek. "I-if....you really loved me.....why did you spend your time and kisses to some other girl! I saw you! When I was done with the council meeting, I tried to find you! And I did find you....except with some other girl!!!" You slightly yelled as you moved your wrist away.
-------------------------------

Oh my. That must have hit Doron pretty bad. Well yes, I'm creating a part 2 for this one shot since I don't feel like there is enough Doron one shots around these days and believe me, there isn't. I tried in this one shot. I think this one is a bit below ok for my standards, but I tried.
Part 2 will probably come out sometime next week, depending if I have time. I feel like these are all boyfriend/husband scenarios. If I have any grammar mistakes, sorry....again.

Next time readers!