Judal x reader (Part 1)

This is a request from Werewolf_death2019 and ScriptxPhobia. I hope you guys enjoy. I've been waiting to write this one for a long time. I just got to to say that judal looks so cute in that pic. Anyways, onwards with the story!!! :0

-----------------------------------------------

"Wow Aladdin, I never knew you had these jokes! They are so funny! Hahahahah!" You said laughing weakly as Aladdin smiled. Of course, these jokes were about your husband, Judal. Sindria made peace with the Kou empire and now you could go to both empires without any trouble.

You were staying in the Sindrian palace, sitting with Aladdin, Alibaba, Hakuryuu, and Morgiana, telling jokes, but what made you laugh was a joke about Judal.

After you calmed down from your laughter, you guys continued on. Thinking about how mean Judal was on the outside, you knew he was sweet in the inside, which you found was cute. You chose to spend time with your friends while Judal was busy with the Kou empire.

You were enjoying your time with your old friends and you were extremely happy. You always spent your time with Judal and now you had the chance to spend your time with your pals.

"Hey (y/n), how's the relationship of you and Judal?" Aladdin asked with a smugly grin. "Let's say it this way, he may be stubborn at some times, but he gives up eventually when I argue with him. Anyways, all is well." You spoke with a smile leaving out the fact that you were carrying Judal's child.

Your stomach wasn't big enough for anybody to notice you were pregnant yet, except Judal knew already, but you left the decision to him if he wanted to tell everybody the news. "Hey (y/n), it's time to go." A voice spoke as you turned around and saw Judal.

"W-wait. I thought you had business with the Kou empire? What are you doing here?" You asked in surprise as he closed his eyes in frustration and lazily swing his wand side to side. He never liked being near another magi that was equal to his power and that included Aladdin.

"Well. I guess I shall take my leave then. Goodbye! It was nice talking to you guys once again!" You said with a smile as they waved and smiled back.

"Something seems quite odd. Judal is awfully being protective around (y/n) ever since last month."Morgiana spoke as Hakuryu nodded in agreement. "Yeah, your right....could it possible be????" Alibaba said as a thought came to his head.

"So, why did you pick me up this early?" You asked as his red crimson eyes looked at your (e/c) colored eyes. "I don't like you being near that blue air headed pervert." He said in disgust as you frowned.

"Aladdin is a good friend of mine and you know that." You said as he looked away knowing that you would give a short lecture. There was always one question that replayed over and over in your head.

"How did Judal fall for a woman like me?"

Although you fell for him as well, but right now he was being more like a brat. "Beats me." He thought as he put his arms behind his head as you walked beside him, out of the Sindrian palace.

"Are you worried that Aladdin will do something to me? He already has a wife and a child." You proved as his red eyes narrowed. "He must have been jealous. Jealous of what though? Spending time with Aladdin makes him jealous? That is just unbelievable. He knows very well that I spend time with him more than Aladdin, yet he gets jealous." You thought as a sigh escaped your mouth.

"Who said I was worried?" He asked as your blood started to boil. You glared at him as he closed his eyes lazily and continued walking. You stopped in your tracks, making him stop only two feet in front of you. He opened one of his eyes and turned around to look at you.

"You know what? I'm going to stay in the Sindrian palace until I feel like I can forgive you." You said in an angry tone as you turned around and walked towards the entrance of the Siberian palace. "Geez. Having a woman is troublesome." Judal whispered lowly as he sighed.

"I just can't handle him. He is always lazy, he always mocks other people, but everybody is a human, yet he treats me like a goddess. I love it when he treats me special, although I just don't feel like its fair to others about being they mocked like that especially my friends." You said as tears started to form.

"Its ok, (y/n)." Aladdin said soothingly as he handed you a tissue to wipe your tears. "Yeah. He shouldn't do that to his wife." Hakuryuu said as he sat on a chair near you. "He is Judal though. You can't change him." Morgiana spoke with her smooth voice as you finished wiping your tears.

"Thanks. Y-You guys have always been by my side. I really appreciate it." You said through sniffles. "No problem!" Aladdin said with a grin as the rest of your friends smiled. After wiping our tears, you went into your room and locked the door for some privacy.

You took off one or two gold bracelets from your arms and held them for a moment until you felt a breeze. A hand covered your mouth as your (e/c) eyes widened, you dropped the golden bracelet and it clattered on the floor. A piece of cloth was placed on your nose as you took in the weird scent since you had to breath of course.

You tried yelling for help, but it was no use. Instead, your eyelids started to close as if it weighed a thousand pounds. "Judal....please help...." You thought as you were surrounded by pitch black darkness.
---------------------To Be Continued-----------------

Dun Dun Dun!!!!! Since I like judal a lot and I can't even describe it by words. Anyways, I decided to make a part 2 for this story. This magi is just over the scale of cuteness. I hope u enjoyed this! I am really excited! My summer school is almost over, but t sad news is that summer is almost over as well. : ( Anyways, I hope I can finish all of these requests before I got to school again. This is not going to be an easy school year. This new school year.....I'm gonna be the new kid...that sucks.

Anyways, goodbye and I will try to update!