Father Judal x Reader

This was a request from who_that_mami. Enjoy! 18 more requests to go! 😝 That famous smirk from Judal..
----------------------------------------------------------

"(Y/n), she's playing with my hair. It hurts like hell😬!" Judal whined as your seven year old daughter was riding a piggy back with Judal. "How can I give her a damn piggy back if she keeps pulling my hair??😠" (Heh. These problems reminds me of what my friends used to say at my old school, but their different problems, but kinda similar.)

"You allowed her to ride you and this is the outcome." You reasoned as your husband frowned. You knew Judal was still strong. He wasn't even 30 years old yet.

"Damn it (y/n), Im getting you later...😡" Judal thought as you sat on the bench reading a book while Judal was busy suffering. "Faster! Faster! Your too slow old man😲!!" You daughter yelled.

"This is all the fast I can go!" Judal growled as you started laughing. "Judal! Go faster😂!" You ordered as he turned his head towards your direction with a glare in his red crimson eyes.

"Why don't you try (y/n)?!?😤"

"She doesn't want me giving her a ride, she wants you!!😝" You giggled while pointing your index finger at his face. "Fiiiiinnneee.😦"

1 Hour Later. . .
"I'm exhausted (daughters name). I can't do it anymore ya kid.😩" Judal panted while falling to the ground with his arms and legs spread wide.

"What?? You can't do it?!? Your too weak!!" (Daughter's name) protested before punching her father on the chest. "What was that for?!!?😡" Judal coughed. Your daughter may look weak and sensitive, but she has her father's strength which you knew...she could scare boys away in her life with that strength.

"You better play with me or else I'm telling mom!!!😣"

"Go ahead. I rather get in trouble than help you."

"Hmph. Bye!"

The little girl ran from Judal and made her way in the hallway , calling her mother. "Jeez.😑"

"Mommy! Daddy's not doing what I'm telling him to do!" The faint voice echoed though the hallway as he heard foot steps. "Judal. Your supposed to help her.😕"

"I don't want to.😦I'm tired." Judal argued. Seriously, this was just like taking care of two Judals. One was the real copy, your husband, the other was a mini gender bender copy mixed with your genes. "Okay. Okay. (Daughters name), you heard him. He's tired. You can play with him tomorrow okay?😌" You asked as she looked at you with huge crimson eyes that looked just like Judal's. The puppy eye weapon, what made it worse was that she inherited his eyes.

"(Y/n)...(y/n)...don't fall for it..😒" Judal warned while looking at you two from the ground. "Uh..umm..I'm sorry (daughter's name), it isn't gonna work on me this time.😄" you said trying to hold in laughter. "Okay...😫" the small girl said in loss before trotting down the hallway, ready to go to sleep.

It was already night and the moon shone on Judal's face. "Are you just gonna lay there like a dead man or get up?😕" you asked, raising an eye brow.

"I need help.😧" Judal asked, putting his hand in front of you, assuming for you to pull him up.

"Yeah right. You have enough strength.😑"

"Please?"

"Did he just ask please? What happened to him? Did (daughters name) hit him on the head with a rock or something?" You thought before smiling. "OK. I'll help you." You agreed while grabbing his hand. Instead, once you took a firm grip on his hand, he pulled you down towards him. 😕

"Hey! I agreed to pull you up, not pull me down! That's the total opposite😣!" You protested as he smirked. "You were the one that agreed to trust me from a single word called please😒." He mocked as you were on top of him. His hands, on your waist preventing you from getting up. "Shut up." You scolded embarrassingly. "Anyone can see us!!"

"Okay, I'll let go if you just give me a kiss."

"Your greedy you know that?😟"

"I know I am."😉

--------------------------------------------------------------

Finished with another one shot! I hoped you enjoyed it! Tried my best on this one. I'm literally running out of ideas, but I'm listening to kpop and for some reason, more ideas popped in my mind. I find that creepy, yet funny. Well more ideas, mean more one shots for me to write faster and complete in the future.
I'm hungry right now...🍜

Good bye my readers😇~