Chapter 33

The Doctor comes walking back out after a few minutes with a worried look on his face. The boys jump up quickly walk over to him anxiously. 

"Doc, is he gonna be okay?" Jimin asks stressfully. He rubs his hands together as he waits for the doctor to reply. The doctor looks down at his clipboard filled with all the information. The Doctor shakes his head. 

"I don't know boys. He's lost a lot of blood when you guys were trying to save him. It'll be a miracle if he manages to survive but for now, we can just think of the worst." He replies sadly. He walks through them as the boys try to process everything the Doctor had told them. They quietly sat back down in confusion and sadness. 

|

"(Y/N), how are you?" Jin softly asks as him and the boys walk into your room. You slowly get up and looked at all of them, counting in your head. When you realise that there we only 6 of them, you became worried. 

"Where is Yoongi Oppa?" You asks with a sad tone. The boys looked at each other, some of them rubbing the back of their necks. Jin walks over to your side and stroked your hair softly.

"Yoongi Oppa is very hurt. But he will be okay." Jin replies with a calm smile. His smile goes away when you lean your head against his chest and start crying. 

"Yoongi Oppa is hurt because of me. I hurt him." You sob. The boys felt more sad looking at you cry. They walked over to you and tried their best to comfort you. Patting your back, stroking your hair, calming you down, it really wasn't working. You just cried and cried. 

"Hey now. Yoongi Oppa is perfectly fine. He said he'll come back with a big surprise for you." Taehyung says as he bent down to talk to you. You look up at him with wet eyes. 

"Really?" You ask hopefully. All the boys smiled and nod, reassuring you that Yoongi will be okay. 

After a few hours had gone by, the boys were playing rock, paper scissors with you until a nurse from Yoongi's ward ran in, a worried look on her face. 

"Are you the brothers of Min Yoongi?" She asks. They boys stood up quickly and nodded. "You have to come with me." The boys ran out the room, leaving you in complete confusion. 

|

"Oh my god..." was all Namjoon could say when the boys were watching the doctor perform CPR on their brother. His heartbeat line was flat and the only sounds filling the room were the sounds of the monitor and the doctor panting and yelling at the nurses for help. 

"It's not changing Doc. Nothing's happening." One of the nurses say. The doctor ignores her and carries on the CPR. 

"Come on boy. Don't give up on me now." The doctor says between breaths.

After a few more rounds, he finally gave up. Sweat was dripping down his forehead and his breaths were heavy and shaky. His shoulders sunk as he grabs his clipboard and writes down the date and time of his death. 

"Min Yoongi, died 2018 December 14 at 21:42." The doctor says as he writes it down. He takes the clipboard with him and stops at the door, looking at the boys. 

"I'm sorry. I've tried everything i could." He says. He is suddenly met with two hands on his collar and he had been pushed up against the wall next to him. 

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TRY HARDER?" Hoseok yells at him. Everyone was upset but Hoseok was more than upset. Jin pulls his arms away for the Doctor's collar and pulls him back. 

"Stop it Hoseok. Your not the only one upset so don't make a scene. This is hard on us already." Jin says as he pulls Hoseok away. He bows at the doctor and gets on his knees. 

"Doctor, i know you know us as the BTS gang. The most dangerous gang in Seoul, but we do not want to be a burden anymore. We would like to reform. Please forgive us if we have caused any trouble in this hospital. Also, thank you doing your best to save our brother. Even though he did not manage to live, we are very grateful you have put your time and effort into helping someone who is one of our kind. Thank you doctor." Jin places his hands onto of each other and leans down, forehead and hands on the floor infront of the doctor. The doctor smiles and sheds a tear. Jin is followed by the rest of the boys doing the same. The doctor bows half way and quietly sobs. 

"O-oppa?" You say softly, as you see the 6 boys and the doctor infront of Yoongi's door. You walk slowly towards Jin, who looked up slowly then stood up quickly. 

"W-what happened to Yoongi Oppa?" You asked, about to breakdown in tears. The boys looked at each other and then looked down. You looked into the room and slowly walked in. The nurses who were in there looked at you with sad faces. You walked over to Yoongi's bed and hung on your tiptoes, seeing that Yoongi was becoming pale and was not breathing. "Oh no..." You whisper softly, landing back onto your feet and collapsing on your knees, breaking down. 

"OPPA!" You sob loudly. The nurses and doctors left, leaving you and the boys in the room, mentally saying their goodbyes to him. 

After a few minutes of complete sobbing, you calmed down a bit, still shedding tears. Jin picked you up in his arms as all of you looked at him. You wipe away your tears and looked down at Yoongi one more time. 

"This is the worst surprise ever." You whisper before leaving the room.