Chapter 17

The doctor sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. "It seems so." The boys gasped and Namjoon asked "What is it Doc?" The doctor had a few seconds silence and told them. "It's Pneumonia." The boys looked at each other. "Doc, what is Pneumonia?" Taehyung asked.

"It's a serious Lung Infection. It's normally caused by a virus. For such a young age, i don't know how she managed to catch it." The Doctor explained. The boys were shocked. They were unable to speak. Mixed emotions were going through their body. They didn't know what to do. "Okay. Thank you. May we see her?" Jin asked. "Of course. Follow me." The Doctor walked and the boys followed.

"I'll leave you here. If you straight and turn left, you'll see her." The doctor smiled. "Thank you so much." the doctor left them to it an they ran as fast as they can. They stopped and opened the curtain slowly. They couldn't bare with the state you were in. They all teared up and looked away, shameful. They slowly walked in and crowded around your bed.

"Oh no." Jungkook whispered, not waking you up. They all looked at you with sad faces. It was unbearable seeing you like that. You were lying there, wearing a hospital dress, with an oxygen mask and IV Drip tubs in your arms. You started coughing again and that woke you up. You were coughing uncontrollably. "Get a nurse quick!" Jin told Jimin while grabbing your hand.

The nurse with another doctor ran in and checked your condition. She took out a needle and injected your side. The boys stepped out to give them space. The nurse looked at the doctor worriedly and told him "Her condition is abnormal." The doctor panicked and told her "Bring her to the ICU now." The nurse called over a few more nurses and the doctor walked up to the boys.

"Doc, w-what's h-happening?" Jungkook stuttered. "Why is she-" Jimin was worried. The boys were asking him many questions and soon, the Doctor replied. "She's having trouble breathing. One of her lungs is inflamed and is making it hard for her to catch oxygen." The doctor explained and ran with the nurses and you to the ICU. Jin was getting a sharp pain in his neck and he fell. The boys caught him in time. "Jin, are you okay?" Hoseok asked. Jin nodded and ran to the ICU. The rest followed.