Chapter 32

"Hey Hyung, how'd you do it?" Jungkook asks as they round the corner. 

"Well i-" 

BANG!

"AH! DAMN!" Yoongi cries out in pain. Jungkook turns around urgently. Fear and worry clouded his eyes. 

"Hyung! You've been shot!" 

"Don't worry-ah! I'll be fine!" Yoongi assures him. Jungkook yells at the top of his lungs to the Hyungs ahead of him. 

"GUYS! YOONGI'S BEEN SHOT!" Jungkook screams. The boys turn around, looking at the bleeding Yoongi behind them. You turned to him, crying.

"Yoongi oppa. Your hurt!" You yell. You didn't know what to do, and you were more upset that there was nothing you can do. Yoongi turns to you, giving you a reassuring smile. 

"I'll be okay. It doesn't hurt. It just feels like a bee sting. Like this." Yoongi says as he lightly pokes your arm. But your still scared. Your still crying about the fact you almost got taken away by a pyscho and you might lose one of your brothers. You turn to your left and see Jin and Hoseok on their motorcycle, driving the opposite direction from you guys towards Mr Park. 

"Hold on tight Seok. This is gonna be a bumpy ride." Jin yells and Hoseok grips his arms around Jin's waist as they approach Mr Park. 

Mr Park was turned away, walking back to where he was till Jin and Hoseok came up behind him and ran him over. Jin jumped off and grabbed the metal pipe Yoongi had thrown at him earlier. He hit Mr Park hard continuously over and over at any part of his body. 

"YOU. SHOT. MY. BROTHER. YOU. WILL. PAY!" Jin yells, syncing the hitting with his words and finally batting Mr Park on the head. Hoseok was silent, sitting on the bike watching hit Hyung taking out his anger on Mr Park. Hoseok has never seen Jin so angry before. Jin pants and drops the pipe, before climbing onto the motorcycle and look back at him once more. 

"Go to hell, sick jerk." Jin whispers and takes off. 

|

"Yoongi oppa? Yoongi oppa don't sleep! Please!" You urgently say to Yoongi is was feeling weaker and weaker by the minute. Yoongi was leaning on your back, his breathing slowly dying down. 

"Hyung, we're almost at the hospital. Hang in there!" Jungkook yells, his voice battling with the sound of the engine. Yoongi nods slowly, watching the trees and bushes brush past him as they make their way back into Seoul, finding the nearest hospital. Yoongi is barely keeping himself awake. That's what everyone was afraid of. 

Jungkook and the others stopped at the same hospital you were admitted in. Jungkook helped you off the bike and quickly piggy-backed Yoongi, running as fast as he can into the hospital. Jin picked you up to help you since you were still a bit ill. 

"HELP! I NEED HELP!" Jungkook yells, grabbing attention from patients and doctors. A few of the staff came to Yoongi and placed him gently onto a hospital bed and rushed him to ICU. You and the boys followed them but were stopped at the door. 

"I'm sorry fellas, you'll have to stop here for now. After we examine him, we will let you know how he is." The doctor informed them. They nod slowly and sat on the chairs while Jin was giving you back to the nurse for more treatment. 

"I can't believe that sicko. He can ROT IN HELL!" Namjoon yells, drawing attention to himself. Jimin wraps his arm around his shoulder and spoke softly to try and calm him down. 

"Hyung, it's okay. Don't cry-" Jimin was interrupted but Namjoon swatting his arm off his shoulders. 

"Why shouldn't i cry Jimin? We almost lost our little sister and we might lose our brother! Don't tell me i shouldn't cry!" Namjoon protests with his head in his hands. Jimin looks at him and bites his bottom lip nervously, thinking that Namjoon is right.