[Kobayashi's Dragon Maid] Tohru x Reader- Part 2

Start from the beginning

I got out of my little observation and decided to make breakfast for Y/N and me. Yet I just met her and I don't know what she likes. I didn't want to wake her but I must know.

I get on my knees and shake her gently.

"Y/N... Wake up please," I softly spoke.

Her eyelids slowly moved up, revealing those enchanting irises of hers. I wanted to look away but, it's like I was meant to look at them.

"Good Morning," She smiled.

"S-So... Wh-What would you like to eat?" I nervously asked.

"I don't have anything in mind. Anything you make is fine. As long as it doesn't have that strange meat again," She giggled. Guilt settled in my stomach once more.

I frowned, " Listen. I really didn't mean to poison you. I was just angry and... Well-"

"You were jealous." Y/N interrupted.

I nodded and hung my head in shame. Tears shed from both my eyes. Shuffling was heard through my sniffles. I tilt my head up only to be brought in her embrace.

I was hesitant but, I hugged back. She was warm and smelled like flowers.

*Y/N's POV*

I could tell that Tohru is feeling a tremendous amount of guilt. Now I feel bad for her since she's been so worried. I can't think of anyway to make her feel better.

"You don't have to feel so bad you know. I've accepted your apology. Now let me apologize." I spoke and gently pull apart from the hug.

"What do you mean? You didn't do anything wrong." She sniffled and continuously wipes the falling tears away.

"I made you feel that jealousy. I am responsible for your action. That's why when I fully recover, I want to give you anything you desire." I said sincerely.

Her puffy eyes looked at mine in misbelief of my words. I grin to assure her that what I said was true. She blushed and detached eye contact.

"Well... Does it have to be when you fully recover?" Tohru muttered but I was still able to hear her.

"I mean. Depends on what you want." I answered.

"N-Never mind. I'll get to making your breakfast." She tried to get up.

I grab her hand to stop her, urging her to tell me. It's the least I can do since she'll be taking care of me.

"Tohru, please tell me." I implore her.

"I... I want you... To... Y'know." Tohru struggled to talk. I notice that she abruptly stared at my lips.

"A kiss? Perhaps?" I smile.

Her blush turned darker when I said that. Now I know she's not the subtle type since these hints are obvious. Tohru stayed silent, and her eyes went astray into another direction. I had an idea.

"Could you give me my medicine, please?" I asked to get her attention.

"Oh, s-sure." She responded and stood up to grab the weird blue bottle and a spoon.

Tohru went on her knees again and poured the blue liquid onto the spoon. She moved the spoon towards my mouth until I stop her.

"Are you not gonna take it?" She asked.

"I would like it mouth fed to me, please~" I smirk.

Tohru froze, her face was a complete tomato. She looked at me as if I'd lost it but I kept my look of certainty. She nodded and slowly poured the liquid into her mouth. I leaned in and connected lips with her.

I opened my mouth a bit to let the fluid travel through. It didn't taste as bad, infact it tasted a lot better from her. I had swallowed all of it and pulled away.

"This way you can kiss me and help me feel better." I encourage.

"Yeah... You're right," She smiled.

*Weeks later* (Tohru's POV)

Using Y/N's method of healing her has made me feel better over the past few weeks. Yet with each day the kissing grows more and more heated than the last. It just went from friendly little kisses to full on make out sessions.

I don't mind it really, every kiss just makes me want more. Right now is just that on the couch. Lunch was served with a side of kisses. I transferred the liquid into her mouth, I here her giggle. Since this is her last day of treatment she's been very joyous than usual.

I pulled away and look into her eyes, I smiled back.

"Hard to believe that you'll be all better again. It felt like it was yesterday that you were every ill." I comment as she strokes my hair.

"I know. Just a few hours away to kiss you without medicine poured into my mouth." Y/N smirked proudly.

"Indeed. I'm so excited to break the news as well." I chuckled.

*A few hours later*

"Let's see..." Fafnir muttered as he checked my temperature.

Sweat dropped from my brow, I was nervous about two things. One being that I may or may not be cured. And two, my announcement about Tohru and I. Hopefully, both will be positive.

"Well. You're temperatures fine, you don't seem to have that pigment of green, and there's no trace of poison. Just one more thing..." Fafnir spoke.

He grabbed my shoulder and whispers in my ear, "You better take care of her or so help me I'll kill you and this entire planet. Understood?"

"Y-Y-Yes s-sir." I trembled at his dark and dangerous threat. I won't even question about how he knew about my plan.

"Good..." He said as he stood up.

"Fafnir. What the hell did you say to make that girl turn fifty shades of white?" Elma questioned with a mouth full of cream bread.

"Nothing. You'll know soon enough." He coldly answered.

"Thank goodness you're healed, I was starting to worry." Lucoa sighed in relief.

"Honestly, I was too. Until, she helped me back on my feet." I said and smiled at Tohru.

"I'm glad Tohru helped you, it's nice to see you get along. Now are you gonna kiss or what?" Kobayashi asked.

"What!?" Tohru and I shout in confusion.

"Kanna and I already knew your whole relationship ordeal. You two aren't as sneaky." Kobayashi chuckled. Kanna nodded in agreement.

"EEEEHHHHHHHHH!?" We groan in shock.

*An hour later*

All was calm and serene, everyone was asleep. The dragons went home, Koba-chan and Kanna went to bed, and I'm out on the roof of the apartments. Since I'm no longer sick, I can do whatever I please. I can even go home...

But that's something I can't do. That would mean that I would be leaving Tohru. Unless...

"It's nice up here." Tohru said.

I turn towards her, "It really is."

She rushed towards me only to bring me into a hug. I hug back instantly, loving every once of her warmth. She quickly pulled away and joined hands with me

"I... I... I l-lo... Lo-ov-" I stop her with a quick kiss then pulled away.

"I love you too~" I smiled.

She pulled me back into the kiss but it was deeper, more passionate than before. I was loving every second of it. Now we can be like this...

Forever...

_________________________________________

A/N- I have no words really. This chapter was HIGHLY requested and I didn't come through with it till now. Man I'm lazy, and I don't like it. But enough talk. Hope you enjoyed!

-Animeislife201