[Kobayashi's Dragon Maid] Tohru x Reader- Part 2

Start from the beginning

Guilt washed over me once more. Along with a bit of embarrassment from the girls staring at me.

"Look away... Please..." I begged.

I hear the shuffles behind me. Meaning that they have obeyed, making me less afraid. I observe her cold but soft looking lips. It strangely made me blush for some reason. I ignored it and took a deep breath.

I close my eyes... And lean in...

My lips met with her cold ones. I forced my way through and accidentally touched her tongue. I shuddered but in a good way somehow.

I suck the air out of her but then along with fluid. My poison which caused all of this. This fluid that almost ended her life...

Her lips began to feel warm again. The hand I was holding started feeling the same. I opened my eyes and see her color coming back. But still slightly green. Her breathing was back to normal.

I think by now I must have gotten all the poison. I felt the guilt wash away by a tiny amount. But I still need to apologize. It was time for me the unlock lips. But her hand slipped away and caressed my cheek.

My heart was pounding at this point. I was so shocked from the sudden action that I didn't realize that her tongue was touching mine. Part of me wanted to pull away and scold her for acting like this when I just saved her. But the other half is begging me to stay.

And that half was more like a gut feeling. Humans here usually say "trust your gut" so I stuck with it and gave in. I let her do what she wanted with my tongue. And with me...

Her hand then stroked my hair and my horns. Making my blush darker, and I feel her lips form a smile. Involuntary, my hand makes its way to her cheek. I rub her cheekbone with my thumb. Our tongues were dancing on each other.

I feel all my guilt go away with the feeling of her lips on mine. I felt I was going to faint from all this heat and slowly pulled away. A string of saliva connects from our mouths as I slight pant from the lack of air.

"I... Forgive... You..." Y/N weakly said then shut her eyes again.

I felt my heart soar after I heard those words. She forgave without me saying sorry. Considering that whole moment was saying sorry. To her, at least.

I felt my lips, still wet with her saliva. I slowly licked it off, tasting her and a bit of the poison. My heart started hurting since I already want another taste.

Is that what humans call, a first kiss? I've always thought of having it with Ms. Kobayashi. But, why does that thought not feel right anymore?

*A day later*

"This is the medicine that she will take for the next thirty days. Three tablespoons a day. You must tend to her every need. EVERY need. Got it?" Fafnir explained sternly.

I held the large, blue vial in my hand.

"If she's acting strange call me and I'll check it out. But to be honest, I'd rather you not bother me." He bluntly stated and walked out the door.

"Well that was nice, I guess?" Ms. Kobayashi said.

"Oh Fafnir, Such a jokester!" I commented.

"Right." She sarcastically answered.

"Welp, me and Kanna are off. Behave you two," Kobayashi departs as Kanna lightly waves goodbye.

"Good luck you two!" I wave as they slowly shut the door.

The door clicked shut, I sighed. I walked over to see the sleeping Y/N hugging her pillow. I lightly chuckled. Nice to know that she's breathing normally.