Chapter 19: Mother Damaged Her Hand.

Yunxiao and Lu Feiyan left the park together and went home.

Today is Saturday, Qin Yirou was still working at the textile factory, she would probably work over time.

When Yunxiao returned home, she saw her brother Da Yun sitting on the only table in the living room. His homework was on the desk. His slender fingers held a sandwich in his hand, and his eyebrows were locked on the homework in front him.

Her brother, Da Yun, has always been excellent in his academic performance and has also been admitted to a famous high school in the city.

However, the original host academic performance was horrible, even the teachers pitied her.

Although the two are brother and sister, their academic performance can not be compared.

"Brother." Yunxiao walked over and shouted.

"Hey, Xiao Yun is back?" Yun Hao took back his dignified gaze from the homework and looked at his sister.

"Brother, are you going to school in the city tomorrow? I want to go to the city with you." Yunxiao said.

Now the original host father's owes a debt, and she promises that Zhang Zhifan that she pay off the debt for the original host father.

And now that she needs the money, she must go to the city.

Because in Xinjiang Town, many things can't be done.

"How come you suddenly want to go to the city? Do you want to buy something?" Yunxiao put down his pen and turned to her.

"Brother, I want to go~" Yunxiao knows that Da Yun is very affectionate to her sister. She doesn't want to explain her agenda. she knew that the original host was spoilt by her brother, so he could not refuse to take her to the city.

"All right."Yun Yun, he has always cherished his sister, but he has no choice but to promise.

Letting Yunxiao go to the city, it means that his pocket money will be reduced by a large amount. After all, taking his sister to the city, the farewell not cheap, he will not be able to come back home for a few months.

But for the sake of his sister, it is worth the money.

"Yeah." Yunxiao smiled.

She didn't have a family in her previous life. After she was born again, She could get the experience a mother's love and she had an older brother who doted on her. She felt that being was born again was not that bad.

......

At 5:30 in the evening, it was supposed to be Qin Yirou's meal time after work, but until 6 o'clock in the evening, the sky was gradually getting darker, and Qin Yirou had not yet returned home.

The textile factory where Qin Yirou works was not very far from her home. If she walked, she could return home in just ten minutes.

At the latest, Qin Yirou could arrive home at 5:50, but today she has not returned yet.

At 6:20, Yunxiao couldn't sit still. Why didn't her mom come home?

Did.... something happen?

At the thought of this, Da Yun stood up and stood up. He yelled at the cloud: "Xiao you wait at home, brother will go see why mother has not returned home yet".

Yunxiao also stood up and said, "I will go too."

Da Yun did not refuse her suggestion.

Yunxiao and Yunxiao opened their house door and walked for about three minutes in the direction of the textile factory where Qin Yirou worked. They saw a woman who was slightly obese in her forties and was rushing over to them.

This woman was thier neighbour and lived near thier family, her surname was Wang, and everyone around her called her a sigh.

Wang Yi and Qin Yirou worked in the factory together, and they are neighbours. They usually come home together.

Why was she rushing to them?

Da Yun stepped forward and asked, "Wang Hao, why are you and my mom not together today, my mom, she hasn't come home back yet..."

After these words have been said, mournful cries game from Wang Hao's mouth:

"Your mother has accidentally injured her hand on the textile machine. It hurt her meridians... The doctor said that her hand might not be able to recover... you have to go see her!"