Chapter 3: Put Her Face In A Toilet Bowl

998, September 13.

Z country, Xinjiang Town High School, Longmen City.

At the beginning of September, the school season.

During Classtime, in the girl bathroom toilet of the middle school building in Xinjiang Town.

Yunxiao vision was blurry, and she felt dizzy like her head had been hit, Although Yunxiao subconscious had not fully revived yet, several female voices talking in her ear.

"This little bitch fainted, Lin Mengyue, what should we do now?"

"This whore dared to grab my man from me, really fucking live impatient! Not teaching her a good lesson is bad! You two quickly put her head inside the toilet bowl! Let her eat feces as I look at her! I dare not look at this bitch anymore! Hurry up; I am not responsible for this!"

Grab a man? Toilet bowl?

Yunxiao's consciousness slowly recovered. The next second she immediately reacted. Her two hands were being pulled behind her, and a small hand was grabbing her hair.

Her eyes just caught sight of the toilet bowl.

there was a foul smell of feces coming from inside.

Moreover, the girl holding her hand on her hair, she was about to take shove Yunxiao's head into the toilet bowl.

Yunxiao didn't have time to think about where she was. She positioned her hands and buckled at the fastest speed to get rid of the suppression of the person who grabbed her hands. At the same time, her feet were quick, and then she hooked the other girl feet and a diagonally kicking the two people behind her, and they quickly fell to the fell to the ground.

The action was very swift.

"Oh!"

Behind the scenes of two girls whispered, Yunxiao has jumped a few meters away from the toilet stall at this moment and saw the current situation.

Where is she?

Who is the fifteen-year-old girl in front of me and the two girls who have just fallen to the ground?

"Yunxiao!"

Standing in front of the fifteen or sixteen-year-old girl with heavy makeup, she saw a strange skill Yunxiao had used to break away from the two girls on the ground. She was shocked and could not help but grit her teeth angrily.

"You, call me?" Yunxiao listened and asked in surprise.

This girl knows her name is Yunxiao?

The name Yunxiao has never been mentioned to anyone. As an ace agent, she has always claimed the title of the Blood God.

On the contrary, the name Yunxiao has not been known until recently, so outsiders cannot do.

"What? Don't you know your name is Yunxioa? What trick are up to? Do you think you can pretend to lose your memory? Do you think that everyone in the school, will not see through your lies? I tell you! The school grass is the of our sister Lin. Girls!, Don't you think so!"

One of the girls who had just been kicked to the ground by Yunxiao patted her but and stood up, staring at Yunxiao.

The girl who stood proudly in front of the other girls. Was Lin Mengyu.

Both girls listened to Lin Mengyu's words closely with smiles on thier faces.

When Yunxiao heard it, She felt that this place was decidedly worse.

Unfamiliar people, strange places, and they and their accusations, and hostility.

At the thought of this, suddenly, Yunxiao reached out and touched her face and facial features.

She could judge the appearance of a person just by touching the facial features of their face.

However, this is not her face!

What is this again?

She only remembers that after killing that man, she took the wooden box in her car and dropped that wooden box by mistake, white light flashed from inside, blinding her, and then she passed out.
How did she enter this body?

Standing in front of was Lin Mengyu, looking at Yunxiao. Annoyed that this was bitch ignoring her. She suddenly looked at the Yunxiao and laughed:

"Yunxiao, I see you are lonely? You even touched your face in front of everyone, afraid of getting it hurt! Do you lack attention from men'? Still, you dare to seduce my man! You don't want to live !"

When Lin Mengyu, spoke the last sentence, she suddenly remembered something, she looked at Yunxiao again and turned to the other two girls:

"Oh, it's just that she is lucky enough to get out of your grip. However, this matter was still not over! You two are going to hold her and push her head in the toilet bowl! Let her get a taste the feces. The feeling of it should teach this little bitch a lesson, About losing her memory.