Chapter 9: I Will Not Be Back Soon

"I haven't forgotten that today is mother's birthday." Looking at the handsome and eager and face of Da Yun, Yunxiao told a little lie.

"Okay, brother doesn't know you well yet! Let's go to the gift shop and pick a birthday present for mother !" Da Yun patted the shoulders of Yunxiao.

"Yeah." Yunxiao nodded in response.

Then the three of them walked towards the gift shop in town.

Lu Feiyan had to head home early, so she did not go to the town's gift shop with them and said goodbye to Yunxiao and Da Yun.

Lu Feiyan's family was very strict. Her mother and father are retired teachers; they are old people, They loved Lu Feiyan very much. Her parent also has this family rule. She is to return home immediately after school. Even if she wants to go somewhere after school, she must go back first. Tell her parents where she is going and get permission from them to leave her house.

So when she listened to Yunxiao and Da Yun where heading to town to buy a gift for thier mother, she could only apologise and go home.

Yunxiao saw Lu Feiyan left, and did not attempt to keep her with them; she waited for Lu Feiyan to go, and then resume thier journey to the town gift shop

"Brother, is there a telephone in the town?" Soon after Lu Feiyan left, she had asked her brother this question

Although she has just reborn into this body, she is delighted with her current predicament, but she can't let things in her previous life affect her.

She is the international ace assassin, and she is the head of BOSS, the most famous mercenary group in the world.

Agents should always wear a layer of identity. After all, she couldn't let her previous personality affect her new freedom.

However, she can't let go of her mercenary group,her mercenary group is a well-known organisation in the world.

On the official international platform, as long as the employer can afford the price, you can request an agent from BOSS mercenary group to work for you.

Its said that since the birth of BOSS mercenary group, as long as the employer can afford the price, there is no crime the mercenary assassin group couldn't do.

Moreover, her Yunxiao is the head BOSS of the mercenary group, was the leader!

However, She obtained this power by killing the previous Leader

Yunxiao wanted to avenge her dead brother, her position as the head position of BOSS could not be abandoned.

"Not far from here is a small store that had a telephone. Yun Yun, who do you have to call?" Da Yun was suspicious, so he looked at Yunxiao and asked her.

His younger sister was guarded by his hand until he had to stay in the city for school and couldn't care for her for the few months that he was away from home.

However, after the start of the semester, it has been only a few days. Who is sister his going to call?

"Well, I want to make a phone call, can I make a call or not brother?" Yunxiao asked.

Da Yun naturally pampered his sister, and couldn't refuse her, "Okay."

He had some pocket money on his hands, which was supposed to be for his food. Although the telephone bill was costly, he was willing to spend the money on his sister.

In the Z country in 1998, the mobile phone has not yet become popular. At this time, in addition to some large models, entrepreneurs, and big bosses, there are communicators such as Big Brother and BB, which were made for wealthy families, more impoverished families couldn't afford the money needed to purchase a telephone.

Yunxiao and Da Yun came to a small shop. The size of this shop was small. The owner of the shop was a middle-aged man in his forties. He had a fan in his hand and sat in a chair. His hand swaying his fan as he watched Yunxiao and Da Yun enter his shop.

"Buying something?" The store owner asked casually.

"Uncle, we have to make a phone call," Yunxiao said to the store owner.

The store owner adjusted the timer on the telephone to the current time and handed it, Da Yun.

Da Yun then gave the telephone to Yunxiao and let her dial the number she wanted

Yunxiao sticks her long jade fingers, pressed a few digits on the dialer of the telephone, and then waited for it to turn on.

Da Yun watches in amazement as his sister smoothly use the telephone, who exactly was she going to call.

"Beep Beep -"

After three Beep, the phone was finally answered.

At the end of the other line, there was a smooth English male voice on the phone. "Hey?"

This person is her assistant, code-named Tiger Leopard, and is one of the executives at BOSS mercenary group; He possessed the eighth position on the international killer list, people like feared him, He was ferocious and had the speed of a cheetah.

Yunxiao glanced at her brother and did not dare hesitate to use fluent English. She said to the tiger and leopard at the end of the phone: "I am Blood. In a short while, i won't be back. Things in the organisation will be handed over to you."

Blood God was also referred to as Blood.

After that, Yunxiao did not even wait for the other party's answer and hung up the phone.

When She talked to other people from her organisation on the phone, she never waits for the different party response.

Because the other party will always obey her given order.

Seeing that Yunxiao was very fluent in English, Da Yun eyes opened wide, and he looked at his sister.

Although Da Yun himself is very good at English and his performance is not bad, he was admitted to the best high school in the city, but his sister's academic performance has always been very poor, especially in English.

However, even high school graduates and the teachers would teach English couldn't match her fluency.

When did his sister become so fluent?

Also, who was she was talking to? Why did she hang up on the phone after she was done talking?

That behaviour was bizarre.

The owner of the store was still waving his fan had witnessed Yunxiao fast hands on the dialer and admitted that he was impressed.

He has own this shop for some years now. It was the first time, he had seen such a little girl call in a foreign language that he couldn't understand, and hang up the phone after.

What was that phone call all about?

So the store owner was dumbfounded for a while.