Chapter 11: You Want to Die, I Will Let You Experience It.

"He borrowed ... usury?" Qin Yirou suddenly jumped into the eye, she had some uncertain openings, and even the voice was trembling.

He is referring to Yun Gang.

"Crap! Yun Gang borrowed five thousand dollars from Laozi three months ago, promised to return it today, and now I can't find him anywhere !" The man disdainfully Qin Yirou.

These group of men are all Loan sharks.

Yun Gang borrowed money from him did not return it. He also hid, and the man couldn't get his money back, and he also couldn't find Yun Gang. So naturally, the man found his home.

What's more, but if you borrow from usury, if you don't pay them the money within a limited time, not only will the interest rise, but more importantly, these group of loan sharks will do anything to get thier money back!

Yun Gang, he borrowed money to loan sharks!

More importantly, he borrowed 5,000 dollars!

Five thousand dollars in 1998 is not a small amount!

Now Yun Gang just the borrowed money and even ran away, leaving them to deal with this mess.

This is very bad!

Qin Yirou softly holds her chest, her body trembled slightly, and her gas was almost unable to stand firm.

Yunxiao helped her in time. "Mom, are you okay?"

Yun Yan's eyes looked at Qin Yirou, who seems to be on the brink of tears.

It's not that Yunxiao doesn't care, but these group of men, holding wooden sticks in their hands, looks angry and annoyed, in her heart she wasn't afraid of them.

Da Yun clenched his fist and looked at the men in front of him, but he could only hold back the anger in his heart and open his mouth to the man with the stick. "Money... Our family will pay you back, can we have a few more days?"

What Da Yun wanted to do now was to find his dad and slap him.

However, he can't do anything right now.

This father of his was scum and very inhumane, but now he is the only son in this family, he must take up responsibility for his mother and sister.

Therefore, only him can negotiate with this group of people.

The man with the long stick sneered, reaching out his hand and rubbing inside with his nostrils, picking out a snot from his nostrils, looking at Day Yun, his tone was very disdainful, "Ok, I will give you a few more days, after that you must pay back our money ok!"

However, before Da Yun could do a sigh of relief, the man with the long stick and the face followed the next sentence, "Unless, you let your sister accompany our brothers tonight! Alternatively, she can clean my nose." Now, if you could do that for us, we will be delighted."
The men around the guy with the long stick were laughing, and looking A

The appearance of this little beauty is outstanding, big peach eyes and small red lips, who would resist such a girl.

Da Yun clenched his fist, but he could not attack them.

For the sake of his sister and mother, he has to endure these guys behaviour.

He will never let these guys touch his sister!

However, they were in a dire situation he could only let his sister accompany them.

"Okay, I agree !" Three words spit out from the teeth, showing anger and unwillingness in Da Yun at this time.

The men all laughed.

When they were about to leave, the guy with the long stick felt a warm hand touch his wrist

Looking back, The man saw that Yunxiao grabbed his wrist. Her eyes staring straight at him, she gently licked her lips and sneered at him :

"You want to die I will let you experience it just this once

Tl: Yay , Yunxiao is gonna beat up some people.