Chapter 7: A New Life, I Am Ready To Set Sail.

Yunxiao just used her legs to kick the belly of Lin Mengyu, and directly broke her ribs under her abdomen!

What is this kind of strength!

Is it possible for an ordinary person like to hold obtain this amount of strength?

What's more, Lin mengyue abdomen ribs have been broken, that's not to be played around with! It's life-threatening!

Because the position of the abdomen is where the internal organs of the human body are located. If the ribs of the stomach are broken, and the internal organs will be worn out, resulting in bleeding, the person will be in danger!

Teacher Wang and the other older teacher at each other in the eye they were scared, and thier faces turned white.

If Lin Mengyu died or is injured by this incident, they could not think about the consequences they would face!

"Lin Mengyue is your classmate! You just wounded one of your classmates! Because of this, you will be subject to the most severe punishment the school has to offer!" Teacher Wang was a little scared and afraid Yunxiao. While she was screaming at Yunxiao.

The older teacher that had more experience than Teacher Wang.

Since the incident had already taken place, the teacher immediately screamed and ran out to call other teachers to race Lin Mengyu to the hospital. Lin Mengyu was on the crying in agony on the floor and could not say a word.

Hurrying up and calling for help, it will be a life-saving!

In the case of such a thing, She will have been sent to the hospital, quickly, and the doctors would have to care for her immediately!

"She doesn't lack arms and legs, so I don't have to be punished by the school. I didn't hurt her arms and legs. Naturally, she didn't have to be punished by the school." She only hit Lin Mengyu's abdomen, Lin Mengyu's arm and legs are just fine, Yunxiao is very calm and embraced her actions, watching Teacher Wang stare at her in confusion.

Her kick had been very light; she controlled her strength, even if Lin Mengyu would be in pain for a while, it will heal, her life is not in immediate danger.

"You! You want to be punished by the school!" Teacher Wang was shocked by the words of Yunxiao and now hated her.

Not long after, the other female teacher arrived with a few physically fit male teachers, together they took Lin Mengyu, and carefully mad thier way to a hospital not far from Xinjiang Town.

Several other teachers and Lin Mengyu's two minions followed soon afterwards; their expression looked flustered, for fear that Lin Mengyu was in great danger.

In a short while, there were only Yunxiao, and Lu Feiyan left in the Restroom.

"Yun Yun, you just injured Lin Mengyu, she is the daughter of our school principal. If this incident is a great deal, the principal will not let you get away with it. He will expel you, what should we do?" Lu Feiyan was very terrified because she is just an ordinary student after all. When she saw the scene, she was naturally frightened.

If children from rural areas cannot continue to go to school, they can only stay at home and work in the fields.

In the rural population, if you can afford to go to school, you can escape living your whole life in poverty and hard labour.

In this life, you can leave the countryside to live in a big city and have a better life away from such a place.

To put it bluntly, education is of utmost importance!

Yunxiao shrugged, she made sure to control her kick, However Lin Mengyu suffer excruciating pain with just that light kick.

In fact, if not for teacher Wang rude tone, Yunxiao did not mind re-attaching Lin Mengyu's abdominal ribs.

But now it seems that this is not necessary.

"She won't have anything to do."

However, Lin Mengyu can be regarded as the murderer of the original host. She did not want Lin Mengyu's life, which she already might have taken by mistake

After all, the original host paid with her life.

Lin Mengyu directly murdered a young girl the same age as her

"Bell bell -"

Just when Lu Feiyan was about to say something, the ringtone for classtime started.

"Go to class," Yunxiao said.

She had just injured Lin Mengyu. If she got angry and wounded other classmates, its estimated that she would be in so much trouble, she could only tell Lu Feiyan. Go.

Lv Feiyan was worried, how could she be so calm after Lin Mengyu just had an accident caused by her?

The next moment, Lu Feiyan ran out of the bathroom and headed to class.

Yunxiao diligently walked out of the bathroom, her lips curved upwards, revealing a smile of expectation.

What kind of place would school be?

She had been taken away by the organisation since she was a child and underwent cruel training. For more than a decade, She lived a life of killing in the shadows and being vigilant. She has never been to school And never experienced growth as an ordinary person.

Therefore, she is forward to this new life ahead of her.