Chapter 6: Her Best Friend Has Appeared

"I'm fine." Yunxaio looked up at the girl who had just rushed over to her side.

This girl whose name which was Lu Feiyan is a very good friend of the original host.

At that time, when Lin Mengyu arrested the original host, and they took her to the girl's bathroom. Lu Feiyan saw this and knew that she could not stop these girls by herself, so she immediately ran to call a teacher.

However, a few minutes ago, the original host had died, and she was now Yunxiao replaced by her.

As a special agent, she was very bored with her life. She wanted to leave the organisation, leave the killer industry behind her, and start a new life with her little .brother

However, how she could predict, that her younger brother would be murder by that man, and she will encounter a strange thing such as rebirth?

However, when she became the host of this body, She was finally able to leave the organisation of her previous life.

Yunxiao readily accepted the result.

However, the death of my brother will no be forgotten.

Who knew that those gangsters who took her younger brother as a hostage would actually murder him.

Although she has killed that man, Yunxiao knows that there must be someone behind the scenes controlling him.

This hatred in heart, she can't fail to make them pay for her little brother death!

"What happened?" At this moment, one of the two teachers who had just been called by Lu Feiyan shouted at Yunxiaoyu

The teacher surnamed is Wang, She is a new teacher who was assigned to work at Xinjiang University after graduating from college.

However, she also knows that Lin Mengyu is the daughter of the principal of the Xinjiang High School and can't afford to offend her father!

Usually, When Lin Mengyu bullies and commits crimes at school. These teachers all turn a blind eye.

Although Mr Wang is young, but also a far-sighted person, she did not yell at Lin Mengyu, she was afraid of offending Lin Mengyu, thus indirectly offending the principal.

As a new teacher who has just been assigned to work, Teacher Wang couldn't afford to offend the principal!

On the contrary, Yunxiao and Lu Feiyan in her eyes, are just authentic rural people. Who has no power or status? Thier families rely on working, farming, to maintain their livelihood.

In this situation, it's easy to know what to do.

"Teacher, it is Lin Mengyu and her friends. The three of them forced my friend into the toilet and said that they should teach her a lesson!" Yunxiao did not speak as Lu Feiyan explained to the teacher.

Teacher Wang was not a teacher in Lu Feiyan and Yunxiao class. At that time, because she was afraid that she was late, Yunxiao was bullied by Lin Mengyu, so Lu Feiyan immediately saw the teacher and shouted, and did not have time to explain what was going on.

Lu Feiyan said this; I want to let Teacher Wang enact justice for Yunxiao.

Teacher Wang was observed at Yunxiao who had a worn outfit coloured with bruises on her body. She gave a few glances at Lin Mengyu and friends and then said to Lu Feiyan:

"As a junior high school student, you should respect yourself and not bother teachers with unnecessary lies! You and Yunxiao shouldn't be making trouble for others. Lin Mengyu did not bully Yunxiao in any way?"

After these few words, Teacher Wang turned her back on Lin Mengyu.
Lu Feiyan's glimpsed at the teacher; her heart suddenly became cold.

"But teacher, Lin Mengyu bullied my friend! According to the school disciplinary code, shouldn't you punished her for her actions!" Lu Feiyan was not convinced, and the teacher rushed to rebut one.

"Okay! You and your friend, Don't have any evidence and you are just spouting lies from your mouth. I will let you off in this case! Go back and prepare for class!" The teacher with more experience next to Teacher Wang saw it and acted like she was busy. Ignoring Lu Feiyan remarks.

At that time, Lin Mengyu, who had relied on the teacher's remarks, raised her head arrogantly and looked at Lu Feiyan and Yunxiao with a mocking tone.

Small country girls, our business has not ended yet!

This is why even the teacher doesn't dare help you, what could they do with this group of small, needy bitches!

Lu Feiyan saw the situation, and the whole popularity did not hit a place.

Are these teachers all blind? There is entirely no reason why they should let Lin Mengyu bully Yunxiao, but everyone helps Lin Mengyu whether she is right or wrong!

Does she have no arms and legs? Yunxiao just stood by and listened, until she heard this sentence, she sneered.

Indeed, this body does not lack arms and legs, but when the original host was still there, It was indeed alive and stunning.

"As long as there is no shortage of arms and legs, there is no need to be dismissed by the school?" Yunxiao stood in the same place, listening to the words of the people in front of him, and suddenly said something.

A few people at the present scene.

'\What is this nonsense?

Yunxiao suddenly smiled, she took her fingers and suddenly pointed at Lin Mengyu. "She certainly doesn't lack arms and legs, and I don't care."

Teacher Wang listened, and let out a sigh of relief, she looked at Yunxiao and thought that this girl understood the situation.

"Yes, you fully understand." Teacher Wang also deliberately praised Yunxiao.

Her mind thinking, how could the children a low-income family compare with the Lin family?

In a few seconds, Teacher Wang immediately found out the meaning of Yunxiao words.

In the next second, Yunxiao suddenly set off. She headed to Lin Mengyu direction in two meters. Then she reached Lin Mengyu location at the speed that the naked eyes couldn't grasp.

Lifting her foot at a high angle, she kicked Lin Mengyu abdomen.
"Crack!", Lin Mengyue abdominal ribs had been broken after that cam a high pitched scream from Lin Mengyue; it sounded like a pig being slaughtered.
Lin Mengyu body collapsed due to pain, and she screamed in agony on the floor.
Everyone was shocked at what they had witnessed and was very shocked how can she be so fast,

When the two girls next Lin Mengyu saw what had just happened, they suddenly looked at the Yunxiao.

Is this girl in front of them really Yunxiao who is afraid of causing trouble, and has always been timid and weak?