Chapter 8: Meeting Brother; Mother's Birthday

Yunxiao and Lu Feiyan arrived at the door of their classroom. Yunxiao looked a the red plaque next to the door is written on the 3rd year Class (6).

Yunxiao suddenly realised that the original host has just entered the third year. Lu Feiyan and Yunxiao entered the classroom.

Her desk was located on the third row and was also the third seat on that row because the original host wasn't very tall but was also not that short, In class, Her desk was in the middle row. The desk location wasn't that bad after all.
Lu Feiyan's desk was a bit far from Yunxiao's desk. Lu Feiyan took the lead and walked towards her desk without speaking to anyone.

Yunxiao also went towards her desk; she just sat down, After that, a female teacher with a fat body entered the classroom.

The female teacher is surname Jin; Teacher Jin's was in her late 30's. Her appearance and her body maintenance are okay, but she seems to be a little older than her current real age.

Teacher Jin is more comfortable on weekdays. She is the class teacher of the 3rd year (6) class. She is also quite funny when she is in class. She also tells stories to the students, so the students in this class all liked her very much.

After Jin's entrance, She placed the book for the lesson on the podium, ask the students to take out thier textbook and started class.

In the afternoon class, Yunxiao was not bored. In fact, she had already known of the courses. She was organised in the past and must be well versed. All the courses in this school were elementary to her.

However, while she was in class, Yunxiao still listened very carefully to teacher Jin's words, She enjoyed the process.

At 4:50 pm, school was out.

Because today is Friday, there was no need for late self-study so school would be out early before the weekend. Monday to Thursday they would have an evening study which ended at 8 o'clock in the evening.

When the school was over, the school bell rang, and the class teacher, Teacher Jin, had not announced that class was dismissed yet. However, several naughty boys in the class had already sneaked away through the back door with their bags.

For these naughty students, there was nothing teacher Jin could they were quite a headache for her, she couldn't help but feel restless.

When she finally dismissed class and left, the students picked up their school bags and ran home.

Schooldays on Fridays were the most enjoyable moment of the week.

"Xiao, wait for me, let's head home together!" After class, Lu Feiyan hurriedly sorted out her schoolbag and shouted at Yunxiao.

Although Yunxiao did not respond, she just waited for Lu Feiyan.

This Lu Feiyan is a very good friend of the original host. This girl was not a wicked person. At least she saw that the original host was being bullied, and tried to help her out; She didn't alienate the previous host because she was afraid of offending Lin Mengyu.

Lu Feiyan quickly packed up her bag and ran over. She was very excited, and said to the Yunxiao: "Let's go!"

"Yeah." Yunxiao softly responded before nodding her head as she, and Lu Feiyan went towards the school gate.

The two walked side by side and soon exited the schoolyard.

Xinjiang Town Highschool was in the middle Xinjiang Town, and Yunxiaojia and Luj Feiyan lived in the same direction, so the two were heading the same way.

Just outside the school gate, Yunxiao heard a loud male voice coming from the side, "Xiao!"

Yunxiao felt awkward, and when she turned around, she saw a young man in sportswear with a slender figure. The 17-year-old boy stood on the steps of the school gate and looked at her.

When Yunxiao saw this handsome young boy, She was stunned, and then the memory of the original host rushed into her brain.

This boy is not someone else. He is the brother of the original host. His name is Da Yun.

Now, that she had inherited the body of the original host, Da Yun was now her brother?

Yunxiao was separated from her family when she was a child. When she finally found her family, she had only one younger brother alive.

She had only seen her brother's face once and had not yet had time to enjoy life with her only family member, and her brother had already been murdered.

She has never experienced a family relationship. At this moment, Yunxiao looked towards the steps and carefully spit out the word. "Brother?"

Da Yun handsomely jumped down from the steps and walked over to Yunxiao, and Lu Feiyan location, and placed his hand on Yunxiao should, and then revealed a refreshing smile. This smile was enough to make many girls who were present heartthrob.

"Well, Xiao Yun, today, your brother, left school early, so I came over to pick you up. You must not forget, today is the birthday of my Mother! Mother has worked hard for a lifetime; we must always respect her. Let's go and visit her." Da Yun responded he was afraid that Yunxiao would forget what day it is today.

Yunxiao didn't understand what Da Yun meant, but she quickly found the answer from the original host memory.

The original host family relationship is complicated, and she has a brother.

Her brother's high school entrance examination was last year, and his results were excellent, so he was admitted to a prestigious high school which was located in Longmen city.

Today is Friday, but it is also the birthday of the original host mother, so Da Yun said to the original host early in the morning, that today he would have to return from the city to celebrate the birthday of their mother.

By the way, prepare a surprise for their mother.

TL Notes:Xiao (small or little)
Yun(cloud)
Yunxiao=little cloud or small cloud
Yunxiao nicknames
Yun Yun ( Cloud Cloud)
Xiao (small)
Also, Yunxiao brother is all so named Yunxiao it would be confusing, so I changed his name to Da Yun (big cloud) or Yun Da (Cloud Big).If you note any grammar errors pls contact me or comment below so i can take care of it. Thank you for visiting my site , I hope you stick around.