Chapter 4: 2 Choices Or I Will Kill You

Lin Mengyu looked at the Yunxiao, and it seemed like she couldn't wait to tear the Younxiao into pieces.

Yunxiao blinked, picked up an eyebrow, and watched the two girls listening to Lin Mengyu's words and approaching her, and they did not seem to be in a hurry.

Although she doesn't know why she is here, it seems she entered the body of another girl.

However, the three girls in front of her were threatening her.

Although she does not understand the situation, she will not allow them to bully her.

She is the international ace assassin, and the people who died in her hands can all fit in more than ten warehouses.

Although these girls in front of her are similar to their ages, when she looks at them, these three girls are 80% afraid of the death.

Yunxiao suddenly pulled out a radiant smile very faint, and suddenly there is a cold aura the in the air around them.

The two girls who came over were stunned and stopped in thier tracks.

"What are you waiting for, you two hurry up! Hurry up and grab her?" Lin Mengyu saw what happened and shouted at the two girls again.

"Don't you know." Yunxiao suddenly took the words out of Lin Mengyu and then spoke.

When Lin Mengyu heard it, She suddenly groaned. "What? Know what?" Is this little bitch stupid? Did lose her lost my memory, She even dares talk back to her

However, even if this is the case, she will never let this little bitch off today.

"Anyone dares bully me, I usually..." Yunxiao said, and in an instant, her figure disappears, in front of Lin Mengyu and the other two girls' eyes, then she appeared behind Lin Mengyu's body. Yunxiao reached out her hand to Li Mengyu neck

At this time, Yunxiao who was standing behind Lin Mengyu had a sigh of relief as she grabbed Lin Mengyu neck, and then the following words, "I will just have to twist your neck!" At the same time, her hand was tight.

At this time, Lin Mengyu and the two girls reacted. It was just in the blink of an eye. That Yunxiaowho was two meters away from Lin Mengyue, had already gone to Lin Mengyu's back!

Lin Mengyu felt a chill down her spine.

Is this the Yunxiao, no it has to be a different person?

However, Yunxiao was timid and weak, compared to this girl behind her. It as if there was a different girl behind her?

"a...a..."

Lin Mengyu was intimidated by Yunxiao, and her heart was naturally furious. She was also a person who had a terrible temper. When she tried wanted to fight back, she suddenly found that she couldn't speak, and her neck was covered by Yunxiao's hand. Just like being blocked by something, she couldn't utter a word.

At this time, Lin Mengyu gave begin to panic.

However, she knew that she was caught in the neck. If the strength of Yunxiao's hand is to increase, her neck will be is screwed.

Killing people is a simple matter of eating and sleeping for Yunxiao.

However, because she doesn't know where she is confused at the current situation, she was in.

She didn't know if anyone was ambushing her or not.

Otherwise, Lin Mengyu would be a dead cold body.

Just as Lin Mengyu's breathing gradually tightened up, and she was suffocating, Yunxiao slowly lets go of her hand, but when Lin Mengyu suddenly breathed a sigh of relief, she kicked Lin Mengyu's foot and throwing her to the ground.

Lin Mengyu screamed, and the other two girls quickly rushed over to help her.

Looking at the three people in front of her, Yunxiao whispered:

"I have never been a good-tempered person. Just not long ago you wanted into smash my head into the toilet. Now I will give you guys two choices. Either the three of you smash your face in the toilet bowl, or I will kill you guys right here and now."

The way the phrase "I will kill you" is said by Yunxiao. It is to simply say "have you eaten today." However, Lin Mengyu and the two girls hearts skipped a beat.