Chapter 13: My Mom Forgive You, So I Will Let You Go.

Ahh!" Monkey mouth who was smashed to the ground by Yunxiao screamed in pain and fainted on the spot.

When everyone saw this scene, a chill ran down their spine.

Qin Yirou looked at her daughter in disbelief. Da Yun was also in shock and disbelief about what his sister just did.

"You, you, you..." After seeing monkey mouth unconscious on the ground, Zhang Zhifan was no longer calm like before.

He didn't take Yunxiao words seriously before, because he thought she was only just a child with a big mouth.

But now, that monkey mouth was on the ground unconscious, Zhang Zhifan and others all closed their mouths, their hearts shaking slightly.

Just now monkey mouth who fell to the ground was the fastest amongst them. Yunxiao speed was on another level then monkey mouth.

They couldn't match her speed or strength.

However, at this moment, Yunxiao slowly took two steps toward Zhang Zhifan, stepped forward and looked at Yunnxiaoin the eyes
"Girl, I won't try to get money from your father anymore." Yunxiao finally withdrew from attacking Zhi Ziyan what she heard what he said.

Zhang Zhifan and others were inexplicably relieved.

On the other hand, they now feared Yunxiao; and knew she wasn't someone to be messed around with.

Just when Zhang Zhifan thought that everything was over, he heard Yunxiao saying these words. Her voice was so cold: "But don't think you can leave just yet! Apologies to my mother and brother for causing them emotional and physical distress. Or I will have to cut your hands in retaliation for not apologising for your actions.

Zhang Zhifan, who was forced to not come after his money but was being threatened, for coming here and demanding it back.
Just because her mother and brother were frightened by thier behaviour towards them, and she would cut off thier hands if they don't apologise to her brother and mother. Zhang Zhifan and his men were shocked at what Yunxiao just said to them.

However, They didn't know that Yunxiao was an agent and if she wanted to get rid of thier hands, she could quickly do it.

"Xiao, come back, forget it about it, Mom and your brother are okay.."

Qin Yi's flexible child is relatively troublesome, and she was afraid that if they offended Zhang Zhifan and his men any longer, they would return with reinforcements. Zhang Zhifan had a large lending business and was very wealthy, to him, thier family were just bugs he could smash easily.

Yunxiao didn't turn to look at Qin Yirou, but she listened to Qin Yirou's words and let Zhang Zhifan and others wait for her judgement.

"Since my mother says to let it go, I will let it go." Yunxiao raised his eyes and looked at Zhang Zhifan and others.

Then, she looked at Zhang Zhifan and sneered: "Remember, the person who owes you money is my father, Yun Gang. And if you find that scum of a father, tell him not to come home or I will kill him with my bare hands.

As soon as Yunxiao said this, Zhang Zhifan's heart skipped a beat.

This little girl is mad! To say she will murder her father with her bare hands so easily and even called him a scum father, Plus not to mention her unpredictable fighting skills.

Zhang Zhifan couldn't stand to be at Yunxioa's house anymore, he felt that he would die at the hands of this mad girl, so he quickly picked unconscious monkey mouth from the ground, and he and his men left as quickly as possible.

TL:That's right run for your life or be bashed by the mighty fists of our beautiful Yunxiao.