Love

ENDING 6 - Yoongi

"I choose Yoongi hyung."

The alpha's nodded their heads in understandment and left the alley.
Jimin and Yoongi were the only two left.

Yoongi stood in place in shock. Jimin slowly walked up to the alpha and looked him in the eyes.

"I was insecure. I never thought you would choose me." Yoongi quietly confessed as his shaky hands reached out for Jimin's frame.
The omega silently listened to his new lover.

Yoongi pulled Jimin into a hug.
"I've haven't liked someone in a very long time, I almost gave up on love at one point... so now I'm really glad I didn't."

Jimin hugged back. He kissed over the alpha's scent gland to calm him. It was rare moments like this where Yoongi was sentimental and showing vulnerability.

***

When Jimin thought about who he should choose, the first person that came to his mind was Yoongi.

At first Yoongi hyung rubbed off as kinda mean and cold but then I learned that he was actually a sweetheart. He wasn't the type to openly show affection but I think he's softened up.

His gummy smile is really cute. And he's actually energetic and loud from time to time.

The omega chuckled and mesmerizingly stared at the ceiling.

I remember when I first met him,
I was scared but then I learned it was because he was in a foul mood. Yoongi hyung is really honest and isn't afraid to say what's on his mind. I admire him for that.

He's also really talented in the music field. Hyung showed me some song demos before and they really moved me.

Jimin's smile faltered as he twiddled his thumbs.

He really puts all of himself into his music...
Hyung can actually get pretty anxious. When he told me about his past, his depression and social phobia, I was rendered speechless. But despite all that he's been through, he's still living. He's still strong and seeing him live with a smile gives me the same strength as well.

With that in his mind, Jimin grabbed his phone and texted the six alphas.

—-

After the two began dating, Yoongi was noticeably happier.

He was one of those guys who was an ass to everyone except his boyfriend.

No on the could complain though. Jimin was a little ball of sunshine capable of making anyone smile.

—-

Yoongi sat on the couch opposing from Jimin's parents. His mother was gawking at how handsome Yoongi looked. His bangs were usually messy and long enough to cover his eyes but today it was neatly combed back.

Mr. Park was attempting to look tough. Yoongi naturally looked ready to kill and Mr. Park didn't want to lose. It was an alpha thing.

The three heard footsteps coming down the stairs. They turned their heads to see Jimin descending.

Yoongi stood up and walked over to the omega. He stared at the smaller in awe,
"You look... good."

"You look good yourself." Jimin scoffed as he eyed Yoongi while smiling.

Yoongi grabbed the omega's waist and kissed his perfectly plump lips. After a few photos, the young couple was out the door.

—-