Soulmate

ENDING 1 - Taehyung

"I choose Taetae."

The alphas nodded their heads in understandment and left the alley.
Jimin and Taehyung were the only two left.

Taehyung had tears staining his handsome face, "I was so worried that you'd choose someone else." He spoke unbelievably.

Jimin ran up to the alpha and gave him a hug. The smaller kissed the tears away while Taehyung began to chuckle.

—-

When Jimin thought about who he should choose, the first person that came to his mind was Taehyung.

Taetae was the first person to talk to me in class. He was easy to talk to and we both shared some hobbies. Every time we hung out, he always did what I wanted (which was always either watch a drama or movie).

He's a person I can relate to, he's kind, and he's really funny too!

Jimin smiled as he remembered how Taehyung's silly actions threw him into laughing fits.

He's also really sensible. Most alphas don't show their emotions because they think it's a sign of weakness. But Taetae, he isn't afraid to express himself and I think that's really cute and admirable.

Jimin leaned back.

That's probably what makes him so well loved by everyone.

The omega stared up at the ceiling and bit his bottom lip.

When he asked me to be his date to the dance I felt a sharp pain in my chest when I said no. Now I know that I actually wanted to throw my arms around him and cry 'yes'.

And.. he cares about his family more than anything else I've seen how he speaks highly of his parents and siblings.

I considered him my best friend because we were the same age, but I actually wanted more. I wanted to become part of his family.

With that in his mind, Jimin grabbed his phone and texted the six alphas.

—-

Jimin used his thumb to wipe away the last tear on Taehyung's face. Taehyung took his hand, gently holding it, then leaned down to kiss the omega. The kiss was slow and soft, it felt perfect - as if it could stop time.

"I love you Kim Taehyung." Jimin looked up at the taller.
Taehyung cupped his the smaller's face and gave a quick peck on his pink lips.

—-

Durning the next couple of days before the dance, Jimin and Taehyung were always seen together.

Their relationship consisted of tons of kisses and soft touches. They'd sneak kisses during class when the teacher wasn't looking. And they'd always hold their hands everywhere they walked. Jimin especially loved it when Taehyung stroked his neck.
He always knew how to make the smaller smile.

Jimin knew he loved Taehyung with all of his heart.

—-

The dance came around, Taehyung came early to Jimin's house looking dashing in his sleek black Gucci tuxedo. He went on a little shopping splurge in order to impress the smaller.

He nervously stood in front of the door with a bouquet of purple roses in his hands.

When he rang the doorbell, he was instantly greeted by mrs. Park.
She prompted him to come inside and called up to the second floor, "Jimin dear! Your date is here!"

Taehyung heard a rush of footsteps patter around. Then came Jimin, in a baby blue tuxedo, looking perfect.

"Taetae!" Jimin gave the alpha a crescent-eye smile.

"Hey, you look... breathtaking." Taehyung smiled as he adored how much Jimin prettied himself up. His pink hair was curled and he was wearing faint amounts of eyeshadow and lipstick.

"You look handsome too." Jimin giggled than wrapped his arm around Taehyung's.

Jimin's father took many, many, photos of the young couple. "Return our son before midnight!" He reminded Taehyung.

"Of course!" The younger alpha confidently replied. And with that, the two left.

—-

Although the two anticipated the dance for quite a while, they ditched halfway and went out to eat pizza.
"This was so worth it." Jimin smiled as he grabbed his 3rd slice.
"I agree." Taehyung took a sip of his cola. "It was just all groups of friends hanging out. Not romantic at all." Taehyung belched.
"Yeah, this is so much more romantic." The omega sarcastically snickered.

They spent the rest of the night at Taehyung's house watching cartoons and cuddling on the couch.
The room's lights were dimmed, causing the light from the television to softly glow on the two's skin. The volume was quiet. And the young couple relaxed against each other.

Taehyung draped his arm over Jimin's body while their legs were intertwined. He nuzzled his nose and lips against the smaller's soft hair and relaxed into Jimin's scent.

Every now and then, Jimin would randomly tilt his head up and kiss Taehyung on his neck or cheek. Taehyung's heart blossomed with love for the smaller.
"Jimin, I love you," Taehyung said with a tired and raspy voice. "I'll make you the happiest omega in the world." He rubbed the smaller's arm. Taehyung wanted to give the world to Jimin.
Jimin tilted his head up to plant a kiss on Taehyung's lips, "You already have." He grinned.

Their cartoons were long finished, the room was filled in a comfortable silence as Jimin rested in Taehyung's arms with his eyes closed.
Midnight was approaching.
"Jimin, I gotta drive you home now." Taehyung nudged the omega.
Jimin whined, "I wanna sleep over."
"Come on babe," Taehyung spoke softly, "what would your dad say?"
"Don't get pregnant?" Jimin guessed.

Taehyung chuckled then proceeded to give Jimin's father a call.

—-

Years have passed since then...

Jimin was stirring his ladle through the pot of stew, his belly was round and swelling with life. His other two pups lively played in the living room.

-

After they graduated from the school, Taehyung got an offer to work at Gucci in which he eagerly accepted. They moved in together soon after got married. Taehyung's income was enough to provide for his family of soon to be five!

-

Jimin heard the door click.

"I'm home!"

***
Author's note:

The story isn't over yet.

And I am surprised at the amount of you that said Jimin will choose none.