Attention

The five walked to the cafeteria.

Jungkook was quickly spotted, he was eating ramen. The group walked over to him.

"Hey Kook, where's Taehyung?" Namjoon asked. Jungkook looked up, his eyes met Jimin's. Due to the surprise, Jungkook choked on his food and started coughing.

Jimin quickly grabbed a cup of water and handed it to Jungkook.

Jungkook drank it, "Thank you hyung." He gasped.

"Are you okay Kookie?"
"Yeah."

"You two already know each other?" Seokjin asked.

"Kookie and I have second period together! We became friends!" Jimin let out a dazzling smile.

Jungkook wiped his mouth with his sleeve.

"Jiminie hyung, are you mad about earlier?" Jungkook asked shyly.

"No, not at all!" Jimin shook his head.

Jungkook gave a small smile, showing his adorable bunny teeth.

"Thank god."

Suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped around Jimin's waist.

"Wha-?!" Jimin turned around, Taehyung was hugging him, seemingly out of breath.

"T-Taetae?!?"

"Jiminieeeee, I went to your classroom but you weren't there! So I looked all over for you" Taehyung whined.

Taehyung stopped whining and sniffed Jimin. Taehyung's head whipped towards Yoongi.
"Hyung!! Why did you scent Jimin?!" He asked.

"It's not like that Taetae! Umm... I felt stressed and Yoongi hyung's scent calmed me down is all!" Jimin explained.

"Hmm." Taehyung hummed. Taehyung scooped Jimin up and sat down. He put Jimin on his lap and started kissing Jimin's neck, once again scenting him.

"Do you want to eat something Jimin? I'll buy it for you." Jin offered.

"Sandwiches please!"

Jin nodded and went to get it, Namjoon and Yoongi went to buy their food as well.

Hoseok sat down beside Taehyung and stretched his arms out to Jimin.

"Jiminie~ come sit in my lap~" he cooed.

Jimin sifted towards Hoseok but Taehyung hugged his waist tighter, stopping him.

"Baby?" Taehyung asked in a low growl, right next to Jimin's ear. The tone made Jimin feel submissive but then Hoseok snapped him out of the daze.
"Woah there Taehyung. Jiminie wants to sit on my lap, don't stop him from doing what he wants."

Taehyung reluctantly drawed his hands from Jimin's waist. Jimin hopped over and hugged Hoseok while sitting in his lap.

Jimin's head was over Hoseok's shoulder so he didn't see the smug smirk on his face that infuriated Taehyung.

Jungkook was also irritated but just quietly ate his noodles.

"I don't like this..." Taehyung cursed under his breath. "By the way Jiminie, don't you have any omega friends?"

Jimin looked at Taehyung, "Ah, pretty much all the other omegas are girls so they didn't talk to me. There was a few male omegas but I never had the chance to meet them."

Taehyung nodded, "Jimin must have been pretty lonely." He thought.

"So now I'm happy that I met you, Kookie and all the hyungs!" Jimin smiled.

"I'm glad I met you too Jiminie!" Hoseok pinched Jimin's cheeks.

"Hehe... Hobi-hyung, stoppp."

The three alphas returned and sat at the table.

"Here you go Jimin." Jin said as he brought Jimin's food to his mouth.

Jimin let Jin feed him as the 6 fondly watched the omega.

Jimin smiled, this was the attention he craved.

Was it bad he wanted more?

"Ah, I need to use the bathroom." Jimin whispered as he stood up from Hoseok's lap.

"I need to too." Namjoon said, "I'll go with you." The two walked off.

—-

Along the way, Namjoon talked of various theorems and ideologies.

Psychology class bored the hell out of Jimin but when Namjoon spoke of it, it was fascinating in every aspect.

Jimin admired Namjoon's physique as well, he was tall, handsome, had a strong body, whenever he smiled you could see his adorable dimples, and to top it off he was intelligent!

He was like one of those impossibly perfect characters in dramas.

Jimin couldn't help but feel admiration towards the alpha.

—-

The two stood at the urinals, doing their business.

Namjoon was using the urinal right next to Jimin. Jimin couldn't help himself and looked.

"Just a peek." Jimin glanced over and saw Namjoon's big length. His face flushed pink and he quickly turned his head away.

Jimin looked down to his own cock, it was small and pink. It made him feel like less of a man, not that omegas needed to look manly but Jimin had his own sense of pride.

He looked over once again.

"Like what you see?" Namjoon smirked.

This startled Jimin.

"I-I'm sorry hyung!" Jimin covered his face with his hands.

"It's fine ChimChim. We're both guys, there's nothing to be ashamed of." Namjoon reassured.

Jimin was relieved. Namjoon was so nice.

Jimin lowered his hands but couldn't bring himself to look directly at Namjoon.

"By the way Chim," he begun, "have you ever watched porn?" Namjoon's smile became darker.

Jimin shook his head, "I've only seen romance movies and dramas. What is porn?"

Namjoon stepped closer, leaned down and whispered into his ear, slowly and deeply, "I'll show you."

***

Author's note-

God save my soul.