Dominace

Jungkook lifted his shirt up and off his body in one smooth slide. Jimin admired the abs lined up against his stomach. Leaning forward, Jimin placed several kisses along tears brunet's stomach. He kissed down lower and lower until his mouth was hovering over Jungkook's clothed crotch.

Jungkook could feel the faint warm air of Jimin's breath, his cheeks reddened at the excitement. Jimin hastily grabbed the hem of Jungkook's pants and lowered them.

A large bulge was contained in Jungkook's blue boxers. Jimin kissed the tip, causing Jungkook to shiver.

He grabbed a fistful of pink hair, "Hyung." He breathed.

Jimin proceeded to lowering Jungkook's boxers and without hesitation he wrapped his small hand around the base. The smaller inched closer then opened his mouth and stuck his tongue out a bit.

Jungkook jerked off to his imagination of something like this happening, but for it to actually play out!

Jimin wrapped his tongue around Jungkook's large length. He covered it with his saliva then took it in whole. Jimin proceeded to quickly bobbing his head.

"Shit." Jungkook groaned in pleasure.

Jimin felt so skillful, it led to Jungkook thinking of unpleasant thoughts.

"How many other guys have you given a blow job to?" His voice was deep and dangerous.

Jimin's once hooded eyelids were now wide open and prominent.

Jungkook steadied himself and then sharply thrusted into the smaller's mouth.

"Have you given one to Tae-hyung? Namjoon-hyung? Seokjin-hyung?"

With every name, Jungkook thrusted once more. Jimin muffled out incoherent sounds while weakly holding onto Jungkook's thighs.

"Hobi-hyung? Yoongi-hyung?"

Jungkook came in Jimin's mouth. Jimin swallowed it but then coughed a bit.

Jungkook leaned down next to Jimin's ear, "You little slut, I'll show them who you really belong to."

Jimin was far from scared, in fact, it turned him on. The typically shy and reserved Jungkook was now dominating him in bed. Jimin's omega instincts had him weak and submissive.

Jungkook frowned upon seeing the unsightly marks on Jimin's neck. He decided to fix them.

"Hickies that aren't even mine... you bitch."

Jungkook sunk his teeth into Jimin's soft neck. He bit and sucked on the supple skin, leaving his own marks overtop the old hickies.

Jimin let out sweet moans and shifted in place. It was music to Jungkook's ears. A strong want to bare his fangs and leave a mating mark on Jimin's neck washed over Jungkook but he held back.

"We're not official mates..." Jungkook backed up and looked at his small hyung. Hair messy, eyes and lips puffy, he already looked utterly destroyed.

Jimin sensed Jungkook's concern and grabbed his hand, placing it over his chest.

"Touch me Kookie."

With every slight touch, Jimin's skin burned. It felt good.

Jungkook smirked and let his hands freely roam. They skimmed over the smaller's delicate skin. Rubbing circular motions over his nipples down to his thighs.

Jimin's dick grew painfully hard with each passing second.

"You like that don't you cunt?"

Jimin desperately nodded.