Day 1: Part 2: Phone

They got back to the cottage at 11pm.
"Go to bed soon guys." Seokjin reminded them.

Jimin entered the bedroom and went to plop down on a bed.

Jungkook was about to go in as well but Seokjin tugged his arm, stopping him,
"Hey no funny business while I'm around."

Jungkook gave a smug grin, "I have no idea what you're talking about."

—-

Jimin laid head down, stomach down on the bed. His legs were a bit sore from all the walking.

His phone that laid next to his head buzzed. Jimin lifted his head and reached for the phone, his eyes winced at the bright screen.

Yoongi Oppa ❤️: Jimin, do oppa a favour

Jiminie 🌸: Yes oppa?

Yoongi Oppa ❤️: Send me a picture of your naked body

Jimin blushed upon the request and sprung up, no longer feeling the soreness of his legs.

"Um! I'm going to take my shower." He announced to the other two alphas then rushed to enter the bathroom and lock the door.

The omega turned on the shower to make the other two believe he was taking it.

Jimin calmed his beating heart and stripped his clothes off his body.

He took his phone and opened the camera.

"How am I gonna do this?" He wondered.
Jimin sat his butt on the floor and spread his legs, revealing his half hard cock and asshole. He set the camera to timer and propped it up against the toilet. With hooded eyes he watched the camera count down to zero.

The omega checked the photo and it looked okay. He was a bit nervous but he finally sent the photo.

A minute passed, Yoongi didn't respond to the photo so Jimin became increasingly anxious. Did he not like it?

Jimin's phone suddenly vibrated, causing Jimin to almost drop it. Yoongi was calling him.

"Oppa?" Jimin answered.

"Fuck, Jimin your photo was perfect." Yoongi praised. Jimin felt relieved, his anxiousness washed away.

"Listen to what you did to me." Yoongi trailed off.

"Listen?" Jimin gave a puzzled expression and brought his ear closer to the phone.

On the other end, there was a sloppy noise. Jimin's eyes widen in surprise, was Yoongi masterbating to his photo?!

"You made oppa so hard baby." Yoongi's deep alpha voice caused Jimin to whine.

"Touch yourself for oppa." Jimin nodded, he felt submissive to the older. He begun to stroke his own length. The omega twisted and turned his wrist and pressed his thumb into the slit. Jimin moaned into the phone and Yoongi grunted in response.

"Finger yourself." Yoongi wanted to hear more of Jimin's sweet moans.

"Okay oppa." Jimin breathed. He moved his free hand back to his awaiting hole. He circled his index finger around the tight ring then slipped his finger in.

"Nn!" Jimin flinched at the pain.

"You're doing great baby." Yoongi encouraged him.

Jimin inhaled and exhaled trough his mouth, his breaths were loud and needy. His finger went in deeper. The omega rubbed around his insides and felt a shred of pleasure.

"Mm!!" Jimin arched his back.
"O-oppa, my finger is too short to touch my prostate..." the tip of Jimin's finger was barely brushing it.

"Add another finger Chim." Yoongi's voice was also a bit breathy. Jimin slid his finger back down and then pressed in his middle finger in.