Proposition

Namjoon crashed his lips against Jimin's. It was way more intense than the times he kissed Taehyung, Jungkook and Yoongi.

Namjoon growled in between every kiss. Jimin wished that he didn't need to breath air so he could keep his lips on Namjoon's.

Namjoon shoved his tongue into Jimin's mouth. Jimin moaned, unsure of what to do with the foreign object.

Namjoon ran his tongue over Jimin's several times. Jimin picked up quickly and started rubbing his tongue against Namjoon's.

Namjoon let out a satisfied groan.

Jimin brought his arms up and wrapped them around Namjoon's neck. He played with his hair as they kissed.

Jimin giggled a bit, thinking they were in the position of the hero and heroine in various movies he watched.

Namjoon hugged Jimin tighter, the distance between their bodies shrank.

Jimin yelped as he felt something hard poke his thigh.

"J-Joonie hyung! Something is touching my thigh!!"

"That's my cock baby. It's all hard and wet for you."

"What?" Jimin was confused.

Namjoon realized Jimin wasn't entirely sure of what he meant.

"ChimChim, have you never gotten a boner before?"

"A what?"

"When a guy gets horny, their dick gets hard."

Jimin titled his head to the side and looked up at Namjoon, still confused.

"I'm sorry, I don't actually pay attention during class..." Jimin admitted, unsure of how to reply.

Namjoon gave a smile of understanding,
"Allow me to explain. When an alpha and an omega reach a certain level of intimacy with each other, they become horny. Their lower regions feel hot and their body's will start to yearn for each other's. In other words, they want to have sex together."

"Oh."

Jimin never really thought about sex. It seemed too much of a grown up thing.

"There's two reasons why people have sex ChimChim. One, because they want children. Two,"
His voice dropped a few octaves, "because it feels amazing."

"Amazing?" Jimin's eyes sparkled at the word. Was it better than kissing?

Namjoon's hand palmed Jimin's clothed dick. Jimin jumped a bit in surprise but then moaned when Namjoon started rubbing his cupped hand.

Namjoon's hand was big and warm, it made Jimin want more contact.

"Hyuuung~" Jimin moaned, feeling so much pleasure.

"I'll make you feel even better Chim." Namjoon bited and sucked Jimin's neck as he undid Jimin's zipper. Namjoon once again started rubbing his hand over the bulge in Jimin's boxers.

His hand went in a circular motion.

Jimin's eyelids were hooded, his eyes were rolled back, mouth agape.

"You're so wet baby." Namjoon murmured next to Jimin's ear. He then nibbled on his ear.

It wasn't until Namjoon slided his hand into Jimin's boxers and grabbed his dick that Jimin let out a loud moan.

"Joonie-hyung! M-My penis feels weird!!" Jimin cried, unsure of the new sensation.

"Don't worry baby, just do what feels natural."